yakmandan

Well-Known "Member"
May 30, 2007
AZ.
Name
DAN
Boat
19ft Bayrunner Baja
The middle of August I'm heading back to San Diego to take my bout out. My Brother might be meeting me in SD on one of the days I'll be there I was thinking on maybe going to the Coronado's for Yellows but not Shure yet. What do you guys do when it's a last minute decision to fish in Mexican waters and you don't know until that morning who is going to be going with you. My brother might not be able to make it down to SD and I might be looking for a Ho instead. I go to Baja a lot and have a regular FMM that's good for 180 days but I Know I need a Nautical FMM to fish north of Ensenada within 12 miles of land

_dayday

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 5, 2017
San Diego
Name
Dylan
Boat
17ft CC "Gringo Mandingo"
You can submit it that morning no problem. Ive done that multiple times. Finished all the paperwork, sent the emails, CC'ed myself, Save the attachments then meet at the dock at 4:30. They always reply back later that day confirming it but as long as you send the paperwork and payment then there shouldnt be any problems.

yakmandan

Well-Known "Member"
May 30, 2007
AZ.
Name
DAN
Boat
19ft Bayrunner Baja
Took me a minute to figure out what CC'ed meant. That way you have a copy of email to yourself.
I can't seem to get the website to work on my phone I'll have to try my PC
Thanks for the reply

_dayday

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 5, 2017
San Diego
Name
Dylan
Boat
17ft CC "Gringo Mandingo"
Took me a minute to figure out what CC'ed meant. That way you have a copy of email to yourself.
I can't seem to get the website to work on my phone I'll have to try my PC
Thanks for the reply
Yeah its not too mobile friendly but the desktop usually works no problem.

yakmandan

Well-Known "Member"
May 30, 2007
AZ.
Name
DAN
Boat
19ft Bayrunner Baja
So there is one thing I don't understand on the gob.mx website there is a sample copy of a manifest document do I just create my own with all the info that's required on the sample doc or is there a template that's blank that I have to fill out. I've been on my phone and on my computer trying to figure it out
Thanks for any help
Dan