Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    So Carl sent me the pic from his trail cam. Mystery solved. You know who you are.....send me $50 and I won't show your face :Smoke_Emoticon:

Shortly after the mods got this pic, Gary got a timeout.....Coincidence?;):evilimu:

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    I've never had the opportunity to get with a chupacabre, but we'll have to wait and see what Gary has to say for himself...:ashamed:

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    If I saw a chupacabra I would probably :Poop_and_Run:

The ones we have where we go are the Lesser Chupacabra subspecies. Not as big, but every bit as mean.....Gary told me he knows where there is a herd of Giant Chupacabra though. He said they are too far from the road for us and you gotta climb cliffs to get to them....A real bitch to pack them out too from there. He had to pack them down from the peaks to the elevation where his Sherpas refused to go any further up...Then there was the snowmelt swollen river that froze his winky....:rofl:

Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    Infraction for beastiality,nice...

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    All that climbing is paying off for Gary though. Tony pointed out to me that in the trail cam pic he has"taut athletic buns."
    I didn't look that discerningly myself....

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    The ones we have where we go are the Lesser Chupacabra subspecies. Not as big, but every bit as mean.....Gary told me he knows where there is a herd of Giant Chupacabra though. He said they are too far from the road for us and you gotta climb cliffs to get to them....A real bitch to pack them out too from there. He had to pack them down from the peaks to the elevation where his Sherpas refused to go any further up...Then there was the snowmelt swollen river that froze his winky....:rofl:
    Now he's calling me his sherpa?:confused::eek:

Upvote 0

el Toro

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Feb 19, 2003
    Point Loma
    Name
    Nate
    Boat
    Artemis
    Easy now. How about waiting until he can defend himself before you suckers run his name down even more.

Upvote 0

exhunter223

Sep 18, 2008
    SPRING VALLEY , CA
    Name
    JOE
    Boat
    I wish....
    Gary called me again, yes with all honesty he was drunk . So what happened he walked into the wrong room and it was dark. So he said to tell you Moma that there would not been any mistaken identity if she would shave her ass every now and then.....
    Could you guys just kiss and make the fuck up ...... I got to go to work.... Bitchezzz

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    :hali_ruahahaha: My mom may be a slut, but she's no whore! :stfu:She never charges a fee to anyone. Not sure about the ass shaving. I'll ask.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Easy now. How about waiting until he can defend himself before you suckers run his name down even more.

Nate: I texted Gary the same pic last night and told him on the phone it was coming. It's all in good fun. He laughed when I told him what the trail cam pic was gonna be.
    I didn't have the ability to post it myself so one of the other guys I forwarded it to did it for me. Like I said It's all in good fun. He's seen it, we've talked about it before and after; It's all good...:loverz:In fact he, myself and exhunter 223 will be bbqing some burgers together shortly. It's a :gaygroup: thing. :D

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    Nate: I texted Gary the same pic last night and told him on the phone it was coming. It's all in good fun. He laughed when I told him what the trail cam pic was gonna be.
    I didn't have the ability to post it myself so one of the other guys I forwarded it to did it for me. Like I said It's all in good fun. He's seen it, we've talked about it before and after; It's all good...:loverz:In fact he, myself and exhunter 223 will be bbqing some burgers together shortly. It's a :gaygroup: thing. :D
    Don't forget to wash that brown stuff off your nose before the BBQ Carl :shithappens:. I kinda figured el toro would have figured that out himself. :nutkick:

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    I'm ready....hope your slut turkey deke is prettier than mine is. You know none of my stuff's perty pig:
    Before I entered another post, I wanted to make sure I wasn't jackin someones thread, but this one's mine!

Dekes? I don't need no stinking dekes! I just wear camo from the waist up. Sit on a 18", black rubber ball and twist a long weave into the short curlies.
    Maybe that's why I'm an unsucessfull trky hunter? No se.

Upvote 0