aeon

ugh....
Apr 11, 2006
foothill ranch
Name
Bill
Boat
/600hp ls3 powered Airboat
Turkey numbers have been on the rise for a couple years now in the Cleavland NF here in orange county. The Canyons around Silverado and Mojeska are holding huge toms. Don't forget to get a Adventure pass from the local NF office before you park!

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
Jan 12, 2010
Kurt's neighborhood
Name
Tony
Boat
Tarpon 140
:rofl:Wow! I didn't think one stupid track could cause such an uproar, but I guess wars have been fought for less. Maybe it was a pygmy cow.:rofl::rofl: Don't take the brown acid!

Stay tuned for next weeks "Name that Track", where I will post my own track and claim it's a yeti.

Upvote 0

Cuernos

Jan 7, 2010
Santucky
Name
Raul
Boat
I'll Split The Gas And Bait
I know exactly what your seeing and feeling DBAR. I see the B.S. as well and I think most can read through the noneness too. Even though I talk to you off of BD its good to have some real hunters and fisherman on here. Now Can we get back to some real hunting topics, and pics with out some one coming on a thread and acting like they are the Ted Nuggent of the National Geographic channel all the time. As soon as I'm done building my PC I'll start posting some pics instead of talking about how I killed so many pigs blah blah and not post any pics of any kills. Oh and its not about the kill for me, but at least its my kill. Thanks to those who actually contribute to the site

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Chupacabra.........

Female

Pregnant

with twins...............:picknose:

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    It's kinda strange to me how some guys want either the drama or the comedy on thier terms and can't handle it from another angle. I can certainly admit that I could be wrong. As I said earlier, I followed a set of those and others up into a steep, tight ravine that eventually led to a low tunnel of brush. Also, there were other tracks with it, but all smaller. So, who knows? A heard of baby cows? Maybe. I'm not gettin my panties all in bunch about it. I really don't get all the big attiutude about a silly post. I honestly thought I would get more laughs than anything, but it got ugly and I appologize for gettin people all worked up. Life is way to short to be getting all puckered up about a silly little thing as this.:boobies:

Upvote 0

Cuernos

Jan 7, 2010
    Santucky
    Name
    Raul
    Boat
    I'll Split The Gas And Bait
    Widgeon it wasnt your post that got people upset.
    But back to the original topic... its hard to tell from that angle could be cow could be pig. The only way to find out is hunt it. Let us know.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    No wonder livestock are runnin up steep ravines and hidin in brush caves when they see you comin....

Upvote 0

IMAKECARSFAST

provider of protien
    Aug 24, 2004
    ramona
    Name
    Brian
    Boat
    22foot, glacierbay center console, REEL BROKE
    Hey Tim are we still meeting this weekend to show the SD guys that we have big turkeys in OC? see you at 5am at the silverado canyon general store?????

the only turkeys in oc are the ones on this website!!!!

remember.... bs without pics!!!
    :imdumb:

Upvote 0

widgeon

Ex-Hunter and gatherer
    Jan 12, 2010
    Kurt's neighborhood
    Name
    Tony
    Boat
    Tarpon 140
    ?

Attachments

• DSC01266.jpg
      DSC01266.jpg
      532.9 KB · Views: 17
    • DSC01267.jpg
      DSC01267.jpg
      527 KB · Views: 13
    Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    :Poop_and_Run:Those pics are easier to identify. This time the animal dropped his i.d. in his tracks....

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    So I set up a trail cam on Gary and Tony's secret brush cave hidden in the cliffs miles from the road, where the livestock roam. I've got THE pic that solves the mystery of the goings on there. Some of you will be shocked others not surprised.....Now I just gotta figure out how to get it loaded onto here. I've sent it to a couple of more computer savvy BD bros and hopefully we can get it posted soon....

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    So I set up a trail cam on Gary and Tony's secret brush cave hidden in the cliffs miles from the road, where the livestock roam. I've got THE pic that solves the mystery of the goings on there. Some of you will be shocked others not surprised.....Now I just gotta figure out how to get it loaded onto here. I've sent it to a couple of more computer savvy BD bros and hopefully we can get it posted soon....

Is it a Chupacabra?

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
    Oct 20, 2008
    San Marcos
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    Sportboat
    So Carl sent me the pic from his trail cam. Mystery solved. You know who you are.....send me $50 and I won't show your face :Smoke_Emoticon:

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
      sheep.jpg
      5.2 KB · Views: 79
    Upvote 0