Captain 100 Ton MNC
Aug 28, 2007
San Diego
www.sauerfishcharters.com
Name
Eric Sauerwein
Boat
42' Uniflite "SauerFish" 6 Pack
Ran a 3/4 day charter to the Coronado Islands on Wednesday. Started out at the ribbon kelp in 65.8 degree clean streaky blue/green water. Bird schools were everywhere eating red crabs, started catching bonita and barracuda and then landed this keeper hali. Trolled rapalas over to the middle grounds when we got a knock down by a yellowtail, and landed a couple more YT on bait. Caught limits of lingcod and sculpin there. Headed over to pukey which had the cleanest water we saw, and landed a few more YT on the yoyo and lost a nice one to a dog. A great day of fishing with some happy customers!:Zombie_Ro
IMG_1739.JPG

IMG_1759.JPG

AhSpray

Assistant Gaffer
Apr 25, 2003
Escondido
Name
Rob
Boat
AAA+++ Ho
Solid report. Getting the hali and those yellows must have put smiles on your clients faces.
Good work - and that's a sweet, fish-killing machine you're running! Thanks for posting.

Phat Boat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
Good job!

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Good job on the variety Eric!

strackle99

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
Nice fish + happy customers = great trip

Posted Up

A "reel" Bill Collector
Apr 14, 2015
Colorado and So Cal
Name
Ryan Boettcher
Boat
44' Post Sportfish
Good job Cap. I was there with my wife and a buddy yesterday and we didn't specialize in the size our quantity you did. We got one 18-21 lb. yellow 5 more 6-10 lb fish. The surprise of the day is we found a lobster marker holding Calico. Got 2 of them. Wish I had your fish, but I guess that's why you're the pro. Tight lines.

SauerFish Charters

Captain 100 Ton MNC
Aug 28, 2007
San Diego
www.sauerfishcharters.com
Name
Eric Sauerwein
Boat
42' Uniflite "SauerFish" 6 Pack
You made the front page!
Awesome!

Good job Cap. I was there with my wife and a buddy yesterday and we didn't specialize in the size our quantity you did. We got one 18-21 lb. yellow 5 more 6-10 lb fish. The surprise of the day is we found a lobster marker holding Calico. Got 2 of them. Wish I had your fish, but I guess that's why you're the pro. Tight lines.
Still sounds like you had a great day Ryan! The Coronado's is not an easy place to fish.... It takes time and a lot of trips to figure em out