yft1979

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-
Did a island run on the tailparty today, got to SI @ 6:30 for a quick launch after parking the trailer I noticed this numbnuts with a BD sticker did a fine job parking:imdumb:

I think his membership should be suspendedLOL
anyway headed off to get some bait and decided we didnt want to wait in the 20 boat line to get some dines, so we skipped it and filled up the tanks with spannies + greenies which proved to be a wise decision.
Jason was first up with a nice yellow on the greeny

Hooked and landed about 5 minutes after we started fishing.
Jason hooked up again a little while later with number two.

Another nice one!
I hooked up a while later but the fish wrapped me up in the kelp and broke off. Galen hooked up on a fourth fish, but the hook pulled right at the boat.

Galen did get a nice cali though-released after pic.
Fished a few more spots for a couple more calis, but no more tail.
Back to the ramp @ 3ish

Enjoy ur ticketLOL
Go gettum:food-smiley-014:

killer

Sep 6, 2006
San Diego
Name
Aaron
Boat
21' parker sport cabin "paddy time"
Did a island run on the tailparty today, got to SI @ 6:30 for a quick launch after parking the trailer I noticed this numbnuts with a BD sticker did a fine job parking:imdumb:

I think his membership should be suspendedLOL
anyway headed off to get some bait and decided we didnt want to wait in the 20 boat line to get some dines, so we skipped it and filled up the tanks with spannies + greenies which proved to be a wise decision.
Jason was first up with a nice yellow on the greeny

Hooked and landed about 5 minutes after we started fishing.
Jason hooked up again a little while later with number two.

Another nice one!
I hooked up a while later but the fish wrapped me up in the kelp and broke off. Galen hooked up on a fourth fish, but the hook pulled right at the boat.

Galen did get a nice cali though-released after pic.
Fished a few more spots for a couple more calis, but no more tail.
Back to the ramp @ 3ish

Enjoy ur ticketLOL
Go gettum:food-smiley-014:
Why should is be suspended if I don't want to put a gay ass bloodydeck sticker.

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
Why should is be suspended if I don't want to put a gay ass bloodydeck sticker.

for some odd reason, I understood that reply... maybe because you work for the goverment and not the governmemt ( tax dollars hard at work :D )

just friendly ball busting so don't get all wadded into a bunch

yft1979

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-
for some odd reason, I understood that reply... maybe because you work for the goverment and not the governmemt ( tax dollars hard at work :D )

I think he misread my post, the car DID have a bd sticker on it already. So probably not him

dennisrld

Apr 22, 2008
Mission Beach
Name
Dennis
Boat
21 ft. Seaswirl
Good job on the yellows and also on the release of the calico. Water looked smooth out there today. I looked at the digital of the parking job there and I couldn't pick out what the guy was doing wrong. Maybe I haven't had enough to drink yet or maybe I park that way all the time and don't know any better. I see he got a ticket, but just couldn't spot the violation from the picture.

:imdumb:

:hali_olutta:
Hold on a minute

OKAY.....one more

Now I get it.....he took up two (2) stalls.

:urno1:

yft1979

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-
Good job on the yellows and also on the release of the calico. Water looked smooth out there today. I looked at the digital of the parking job there and I couldn't pick out what the guy was doing wrong. Maybe I haven't had enough to drink yet or maybe I park that way all the time and don't know any better. I see he got a ticket, but just couldn't spot the violation from the picture.

:imdumb:
He didnt stay in his specified stall, Ive heard in the past they will ticket you for taking up more than one stall, and he had two. Just giving him a hard time:food-smiley-014:

Too late you saw it!

pv apollo

Mar 6, 2008
hemet,ca
Name
scott
Boat
23 palm beach, PV APOLLO(sold)
There just aren't enough lights and he probably left early. If you look closely the painted lines aren't in very good condition and I feel a prudent man could do no better than he did...if everyone would just park next to his rig there wouldn't be any wasted spaces...I liked the guy that parked his rig at Dana Landing last summer blocking the lane and you didn't see it until you were screwed already...had to back uo 1/8 of a mile toting a trailer...hmmm...that was fun. Congrats on the fish and good job to the Parking Enforcement Officer for keeping the streets (and parking lots) of America safe...PV APOLLO

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Nice job on the YT's......We, and a lot of others got blanked by them...

Deno

NO SHENANIGANS....
Jun 23, 2006
EL CAJON.
Name
DENO
Boat
23 CC SEA PRO "BITE THIS"
Nice!!!! Thanks for the report...

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper

You would understand that LOL.

Tunaslam

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 25, 2003
Diamond Bar, Ca 91765
Name
Cory Visser
Boat
N/A
A great day of fishing, sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
Nice work guys! we were out there too pretty much slow trolled all day got 4 good rips but nothing to show for it. funny part is that we did catch 2 nice calico bass on the troll...WTF?

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
Nice work guys! we were out there too pretty much slow trolled all day got 4 good rips but nothing to show for it. funny part is that we did catch 2 nice calico bass on the troll...WTF?
That has happened to me alot around the islands. Slow troll,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh yeh! Ah shit just a chubby checker! Continue on.

69R

morfius

I think, therefore I fish
Feb 23, 2006
Orange County, CA
Name
Brian
Boat
na
yup, that's how i got the cali in my avatar. we were trolling for bonies when this guy hit. nice fight too!

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
sorry to be off topic on the OPs bad ass fish, but our calicos were like reeling in our bait. no fight whatsoever. And the yellows we missed just took the bait and bit in half, no slam and swallow. oh well better luck next time!

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
sorry to be off topic on the OPs bad ass fish, but our calicos were like reeling in our bait. no fight whatsoever. And the yellows we missed just took the bait and bit in half, no slam and swallow. oh well better luck next time!
I too appologize for being off topic here but i dated a girl who was into the slam and swallow.:imdumb:

Nice fish Chap.

69R

yft1979

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 7, 2004
Murrieta
Name
Garrett
Boat
-

Probably not yellows if they were bit in half, most likely fur bags