gabrealla

Almost A Member
Feb 22, 2008
huntington Bch
Name
Jeff H.
Boat
26 BLACKMAN "PATRON" & 13 Duantless "MINI ME"
Well..... was out tonight for NADA The 4 biggest rock grab I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No shit!!!! Nice seas and No boats other than one, which they whrere really cool about, where I was hooping. Soooo Nooooooo problem Hi tide was @ 10:50 so I was gone @ 10:00.

I got 1 boat HO 4 X=mas night Thank 4 comittimg Scott..... 2 more on the list...1st come 1st serve!!!!!! Will only have a crew of 3 ::finger:

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Well..... was out tonight for NADA The 4 biggest rock grab I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No shit!!!! Nice seas and No boats other than one, which they whrere really cool about, where I was hooping. Soooo Nooooooo problem Hi tide was @ 10:50 so I was gone @ 10:00.

I got 1 boat HO 4 X=mas night Thank 4 comittimg Scott..... 2 more on the list...1st come 1st serve!!!!!! Will only have a crew of 3 ::finger:

What a shame bro.

If my Son was not arriving from Texas that night I might hijack your boat, I mean volunteer my services for the night.
Just before high tide, slack tide, and the outgoing tide is MY favorite time to score legal Lobsters.
Others like 180 degrees opposite, and that works for them.
You need to find what works for you!
Was this night an aboration for you this season so far?

Upvote 0