My Worst Blue Fin Tuna Trip Was A Epic One For Sure!!!

STELO415

Jul 1, 2012
so san francisco/ca/usa
Name
steve gutierrez
Boat
N/a
Alright Deadliest Kast viewers here it is my recent Blue Fin Tuna Trip aboard the Pacific Queen out of Fisherman's Landing in San Diego ,California. Although the trip wasn't my best trip ever but it was one for the memory books for sure you guys will see for your self. Congrats to Blue Fin Jim on your trophy fish. If you like these videos Please Don't Forget To Subscribe , And Turn The Notification Bell 🛎 On. Thanks for watching guys.IMG_9298.JPGhttps://youtu.be/EPQxa1GXS8Q

Pjstevko

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 12, 2015
Three Rivers California
Name
PJ Stevko
Boat
N/A
Great video! I was on that trip with you and I never even got bit, at least you got bit! It was a great trip with good people and killer food!

Like you said it's called fishing it's not catching!

(at least everyone liked the Passion Fruit lollipops I brought)

Reactions: STELO415

STELO415

Jul 1, 2012
so san francisco/ca/usa
Name
steve gutierrez
Boat
N/a
Great video! I was on that trip with you and I never even got bit, at least you got bit! It was a great trip with good people and killer food!

Like you said it's called fishing it's not catching!

(at least everyone liked the Passion Fruit lollipops I brought)
Hey what’s up bud it was a fun trip for sure but definitely not my best and yes the passion fruit candy was fire 🔥 I want more lol

Rmpsocal

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 12, 2016
San Pedro
Name
Rich P.
Boat
None
Wow...tough break(s)!!! As they say, at least you got bit.

NoLDR

OG BD member
Mar 26, 2003
Sherman Oaks
Name
BRAD
Boat
29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
Liked the video. I think you messing with your drag on every fish is causing you to pull hooks. Just an observation nothing else. I like to use my hand on the spool for extra drag when needed as it can easily be released or applied to a level I am comfortable with. In addition, you seem like a very strong guy, like a good friend of mine I fish long range with who has the same issue every now and then.