jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
Got my fingers crossed for the Accurate 14 day in Jan. Sent in $$ to AA office last week. Its the only thing I have to look forward too at the moment. Passed on Fred Hall Long Beach for Del Mar show so lost out on my annual shopping spree. Dove opener trip to Yuma is probably cancelled due to Covid and my green bass trips to Barrett were sunk when the City cut lake budgets. Wish Bishop/Mammoth were a little closer, wouldn't mind taking a long weekend to do some trout fishing up your way.
My son fished Barrett today,
With co- workers,
And he said it was a blast.

Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Got my fingers crossed for the Accurate 14 day in Jan. Sent in $$ to AA office last week. Its the only thing I have to look forward too at the moment. Passed on Fred Hall Long Beach for Del Mar show so lost out on my annual shopping spree. Dove opener trip to Yuma is probably cancelled due to Covid and my green bass trips to Barrett were sunk when the City cut lake budgets. Wish Bishop/Mammoth were a little closer, wouldn't mind taking a long weekend to do some trout fishing up your way.
Alan, if you do make it up, get in touch. Maybe we can have a beer and do some trolling.

Upvote 0