marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
Twin yamaha 250s on a milk jug
The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to the place where he arose. This epigraph expresses the idea that one generation fades into another, and the sun will continue to rise, while each generation passes on. This was what I was thinking when I was running down all those tunas on the mile 9. Check out this video I made:

Blackfish

Marble collector.
Sep 20, 2005
My Backyard
Name
Boat
toy
Beats all the “normal” vids.
Thanks for the post and laughs. Keep posting

Reactions: marx88
Upvote 0

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
I guess I failed to mention. All those 60 pound tuners I caught solo so nobody was on the boat but me. I actually did several solo overnighter to the 60 mile bank and on 1 occasion I stayed out there for 4 days strait. As I was listening to the radio I heard on 82a that a boat got shot up and was sinking. Me being out there and in close proximity to this I was scared. What were they talking about on 82a? Coalition warship 9-0 and so m e boat called the global traveler were claiming to be in a shoot out but honestly I think it was fake or some practice. I recorded some of the radio chat but at one time you could here the guy crying for help it was very surreal. If anyone knows about this let me know. Like I said I'm pretty sure it was some practice military op but who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: Mateo el Flaco

marx88

Sheppard of the sea
Jun 12, 2013
Arlington Texas
Name
Mark
Boat
It's funny how you can be cruising along in the ocean and it's just blank it's just water and you don't see anything for in every direction and then all the sudden you're transported into some kind of cartoon it's wild but eventually it goes back to just being water and nothing else

Reactions: Tunahead
Upvote 0

Mr Main22

Shoot em & cook em
Apr 18, 2014
Open Ocean
Name
BajaLifeStyle
Boat
Parker 21
I guess I failed to mention. All those 60 pound tuners I caught solo so nobody was on the boat but me. I actually did several solo overnighter to the 60 mile bank and on 1 occasion I stayed out there for 4 days strait. As I was listening to the radio I heard on 82a that a boat got shot up and was sinking. Me being out there and in close proximity to this I was scared. What were they talking about on 82a? Coalition warship 9-0 and so m e boat called the global traveler were claiming to be in a shoot out but honestly I think it was fake or some practice. I recorded some of the radio chat but at one time you could here the guy crying for help it was very surreal. If anyone knows about this let me know. Like I said I'm pretty sure it was some practice military op but who knows.

It's fake, I was out on cortez bank last year and the same thing that someone was chasing them with guns and shooting their boat etc etc..it's military practice for "pirates". I myself didn't know last year and i asked the same thing here..people laughed at me.

I agree however it sounds VERY real the guy that's literally yelling for help on the radio.

Reactions: Y E T I
marx88
marx88
Those bastards!
Upvote 0
marx88
marx88
I'm gonna be on the radio saying this is warship 19 we got some tuna- I mean speed boats" coming over the rail 10 4 copy tango
Upvote 0
Upvote 0