NaClLife

Fish whisperer
Feb 13, 2015
Huntington Harbor
Name
Brian
Boat
Shamrock 246 Walkaround
I’m looking at doing a rewire on my shamrock 24’ walk around the previous owners had someone do some “incorrect” work with indoor crimps and other funky stuff wrapped in electrical tape. I want someone with lots of experience in this area. Scope is taking a look at the inverter setup, likely replace batteries (4-6v,1-12v) rewire whole switch system redo buss bars, label and fuse the accessory systems, add autopilot and a second 9 Garmin screen . Wiring is not too bad right now but I’m getting voltage drop in most of the systems and I’d like to clean up the mess that’s been layered on top of each other for the last 20 years.

I have 10 plus years doing Hvac work in high end custom residential and commercial systems up to 50 tons. I am epa certified and a licensed California contractor. I’d like to trade my skill and expertise in HVACR for your skill and experience in 12v boat systems with the rewire; I’m happy to send photos of my projects to show the quality of work I do.

Ideally in the end I get a nice rewire and dialed in boat and you get a slick custom Hvac system for your home. I’d prefer someone local to me in Huntington Beach but I’m open to alternatives.

Reactions: pacificscout

NaClLife

Fish whisperer
Feb 13, 2015
Huntington Harbor
Name
Brian
Boat
Shamrock 246 Walkaround
Putting this back at the top. Been busy and finally have a few free days to fish. Boat still needs a bit of love. Happy to trade work for work or hook up locals. Lots of references if or you if want photos of previous jobs. Licensed to 50 tons. 12+ years experience.