Fishingguy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Yes, I suck at editing. But i figure something is better than nothing.

Im sure you can pick up some tips on the video. Documented my whole season, so have plenty of more vids to come.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Do you bastards ever get swells or wind??? I'd be fired if we had weather and opporTUNAty like that.

Reactions: karlk1125 and Larmo

rustman

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
Epic trip, you have completely taken advantage of this awesome season that will probably go down in history as one of the best ever. At least in the last 40 years.

Steward Daye

Oct 25, 2014
Name
Hotel California
Boat
Robalo

Im sure you can pick up some tips on the video. Documented my whole season, so have plenty of more vids to come.

Great Job Billy
I was out last week doing the same thing out of Oceanside on the Electra night time bite ended the night with 28 Blue fin all nice size.
just got to watch the weather when your going out that far boy'z and it is still there.

Reactions: Fishingguy

svue

Sep 7, 2004
Huntington Beach
Name
Vue
Boat
Everglade 290
Do you bastards ever get swells or wind??? I'd be fired if we had weather and opporTUNAty like that.
Laurence, we all have weather day bro, you don't know how may many we got bad weather and get skunk. You just got put in the time.

Tight line

Hangfire

Sep 22, 2007
Name
GW
Boat
Glastron Seafury
Editing is fine, if you get stuck or can't figure something out just look on youtube, every editing tip you can imagine is on there.
Good job!

mrsea

May 12, 2005
San Diego
Name
JohnC.
Boat
34' Radovich,Mister C
Great Video !!

-JohnC.

fish_guts

Nov 17, 2008
Pomona Ca, USA
Name
Dominic
Boat
22.5 foot searay center console

What size boat is it you took out to tanner? wondering if I should try and head out there.

fishnfool2

Chapo
May 18, 2010
IE menifee ca
Name
chapo
Boat
Hydra sport / Tomahawk Sportfishing

I'm thinking of making the run to Tanner Bank also this weekend do you have any tips or advice you would like to share it will be my first time making the Run any little bit of info would help thank you

Fishingguy

Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
Epic trip, you have completely taken advantage of this awesome season that will probably go down in history as one of the best ever. At least in the last 40 years.
i agree! Just trying to make the best of it!

Fishingguy

Apr 15, 2007
Orange County
Name
Billy
Boat
Parker
What size boat is it you took out to tanner? wondering if I should try and head out there.
29 footer and have no problem taking my 23 parker. Even saw 20 foot center consoles out there….but to each there own. Definitely a "well experienced" type of trip going almost 100 miles one way.