madbuck22

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 13, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
none
i like seeing her big grin in that first pic. she's a very good kid! we need more of her in this world. your a good papa, she gets all the props for closing the deal. thanks for helping her out. maybe next week you can put a double down. i'll be out on the prowl don't shoot me pdl.

DaHunterBoot

May 25, 2009
Norcal
Name
Jon Johnson
Boat
Hunter/Polaris
That is AWESOME! Congrats to both of you!

My lazy scouting provided me only with spots that have been flooded out. Wish it was still duck season now!

hatchet1

Jun 30, 2010
boneyard
FUCK ME ALICE!!! STRONG WORK!!! NOTHING ID RATHER DO THAN CHASE YARDBIRDS WITH MY KIDS!!!WAY TO GO DAD&ZOE!! WE GOT RAINED OUT ALL WEEKEND UP NORTH...LOTS OF CABIN TIME...

WACH ISS

Apr 30, 2007
san diego county
Name
cary
Boat
23' trophy, tranquilo
Zoe you are one lucky kid (to have a Dad that takes you out as much as yours does)! great job. Jim I think you're up for Father of the year.

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
In the Sticks
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
Lowe 1448M Fishing & Duck Boat "The MeatHog"
i like seeing her big grin in that first pic. she's a very good kid! we need more of her in this world. your a good papa, she gets all the props for closing the deal. thanks for helping her out. maybe next week you can put a double down. i'll be out on the prowl don't shoot me pdl.
Thanks again Bro......it wouldn't have been possible without you!!!! She deffinately earned this one with all the running up hill LOL

FUCK ME ALICE!!! STRONG WORK!!! NOTHING ID RATHER DO THAN CHASE YARDBIRDS WITH MY KIDS!!!WAY TO GO DAD&ZOE!! WE GOT RAINED OUT ALL WEEKEND UP NORTH...LOTS OF CABIN TIME...
Nothing better than hunting with your kids for sure!!!!

Zoe you are one lucky kid (to have a Dad that takes you out as much as yours does)! great job. Jim I think you're up for Father of the year.
Thanks Cary your gonna be watching those boys of yours doing the samething pretty soon!!!!

Mergrath

Oct 13, 2006
East County
Name
Tim "ShamWow" Schaeffer
Boat
Inflatable farm animals
Hell yeah! Count'em Team #1 baby!!!

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
none
Thanks again Bro......it wouldn't have been possible without you!!!! She deffinately earned this one with all the running up hill LOL
let's set this straight i did nothing. your girl put in work and put a wack and smack on some really healthy food. i would have loved to watch it in person. it really must have been a sweeeeeet feeling. i wish the best to everyone this turkey season. tell her to save some for the rest of us,please...happy thanksgiving.

ambush1

Swagger Lures,
Jul 24, 2006
lakewood
Name
brett bumz
Boat
23' Seaswirl Cuddy Cabin BUM N OUT
I dont know who had a better day you or your daughter.