My Custom boat build

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
Started off with a shell of a boat and a beat down motor, heres a few videos of my project. Hope they can insipre someone to save a "Junk" boat from the grave yard.
[ame]http://youtu.be/liBPs6IVUNw[/ame]
[ame]http://youtu.be/HgyRmATxDKQ[/ame]

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
I never said it was easy Slater, it was mainly luck lol. I saw that on craigslist around 9:30pm called the guy he was an hour away and I went and picked it up right away. I had made the deal with him and sat around and bs'ed for awhile his phone rang on the add every few minutes and he began to question his pricing, however he stayed true with the original deal. Best item I have found on Craigslist.

Aliikai17

May 6, 2012
Kona Hawaii
Name
Pat
Boat
Less now
I never said it was easy Slater, it was mainly luck lol. I saw that on craigslist around 9:30pm called the guy he was an hour away and I went and picked it up right away. I had made the deal with him and sat around and bs'ed for awhile his phone rang on the add every few minutes and he began to question his pricing, however he stayed true with the original deal. Best item I have found on Craigslist.

Nice gel coat looking to do my inside like that...I never done gel but more and more I get quotes I am forced to do it myself..I just need a trigger man! I'll pay $200 to shoot...

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
Thanks Pat, I happened to luck out on that one aswell. There was a place that did fiberglass tubs for semis hauling grapes and tomatos behind a place I was working and I made friends with the boss over there and had him do it for me over a weekend. He was able to do it professionally in a nice indoor place which I didnt have. Best of all he did it for less than I could have even purchased the gel coat for, and the gun which he was using allowed him to build the gel very very thick. I am very happy with the way the inside came out.

Aliikai17

May 6, 2012
Kona Hawaii
Name
Pat
Boat
Less now
Thanks Pat, I happened to luck out on that one aswell. There was a place that did fiberglass tubs for semis hauling grapes and tomatos behind a place I was working and I made friends with the boss over there and had him do it for me over a weekend. He was able to do it professionally in a nice indoor place which I didnt have. Best of all he did it for less than I could have even purchased the gel coat for, and the gun which he was using allowed him to build the gel very very thick. I am very happy with the way the inside came out.

Nice I found out you save a lot more money the farther you get away from the coast!