Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
Harold Davis asked if I would like to take my boat to Long beach and Del Mar and I was honored. Here are a couple pictures, one from Long Beach and one from Del Mar.

Kareem Korn

Muffin Monster
Feb 17, 2005
State of Confusion
Name
Tim
Boat
Longboard, 15' Calibogie ("Bogart")
I sat in that for 20 min. and drooled all over your seats:drool: ......sorry, did'nt know.:)

barracuda Killer

Shakin haters 1 at a time
May 18, 2005
91PIMP
www.raiders.com
Name
Derelict #3 the pimpish one
Boat
Party with Ceez, go to jail
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
Kareem Korn said:
I sat in that for 20 min. and drooled all over your seats:drool: ......sorry, did'nt know.:)
I'll get over it. As I sat in my boat watching all these people crawl on it I just laughed. Knowing all the blood and guts that have been spewed on it, I knew it would clean up well once again. On the way home I dropped it into DVL and it fired right up so I knew nothing mechanical was messed with. I had a blast talking to everyone at the show and they could not believe the boat was almost three years old. I am just anal about it when it comes to cleaning after a fishing trip. Also it does not hurt my ho's help at the end of the day. Thanks for stopping by.

EDIT: Tim, you live in Hemet? I'm at State and Whittier.

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
zzsdad said:
Hey Tim, that's alright. That things cleans up great. Even after the detail jobs for the show, it was not much cleaner than he normally keeps that thing. Still needs the observation hoop though. Oh, and a drift sock. I can't believe you don't have one of those.:nutkick: :rofl: :_shopping

Drift sock..:nutkick: :_portable

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
zzsdad said:
Oh, and fix that busted winch! That's just whitetrash right there!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn dude. We need to go fishing.
Your responsible for all the things wrong on my boat :nopity: :104167739 :rofl:

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
zzsdad said:
OUCH! Nice hit. Hey, you hit the button, I just... AW crap, I still feel bad about that one. I'm about to hit "Send" on that Charkbait order. I'm getting the 60 inch Magnum Drift sock among other stuff I can't live without. After that, I'll send the check for that trip.
It's about time, and you should feel terrible. I better get ready for work now. My trainee needs me :eyepoppin

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
FISHY said:
what a beauty. nice ride

Thanks, It sure does look good sitting in my back yard right now with the rain rolling off the boat cover. I wish I could make it out this weekend but I have new cabinets that need installing.

JBait

Selfish Bastard
May 1, 2003
Hemet
Visit site
Name
Ole
Boat
Davis Bahia 25
barracudabreath said:
Did you find any errant BD stickers on your boat after the shows?
No vandalism was found:rofl: . I did pick up a sticker that will be affixed to something I drive. :_shopping

reelfishy

Hates Sea Lions
May 19, 2005
San Diego
Name
Todd
Boat
Ocean Kayak P15
Nice ride there JBait! Saw it at Del Mar and also couldn't control the drool. I'd be glad to Ho on your boat anytime. PM me if you ever need to fill a spot (will pay for my share of fuel, buy bait, bring beers & sammiches, and make sure the boat is spotless when done of course).

Hook up !