Must Vote On The Best Fishing Report Of October

What is the Best Fishing Report of October?

• Wk 1 - 10/4 Wednesday Tuna Run

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Wk 2 - 10/14 475 Area YF Limits

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Wk 3 - It's Oct...What To Do?

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Wk 4 - Just Enough Rope *BFT-10/23

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters

michelle

-
Admin
Mar 3, 2014
Name
michelle
Boat
submarine
Hey Bloodydeckers! We've teamed up with our friends at BoatUS to reward our favorite fish reports with awesome prizes ...every month! This October we've selected 4 awesome reports and we need YOUR help picking the winner.

Vote on the fish report you think deserves to win! The winner receives:
Prizes:
The lucky winner will receive a 1 year UNLIMITED Gold Towing Membership with UNLIMITED trailer assist PLUS a Swag bag full of goodies from BD Outdoors and BoatUS!​

Option 1
Walker-Inc-WK-1.jpg

Left at 6 am on a fun trip. Had my good friend Jeff Dawson, @TimeZoned, @DEEP MAGIK , his bro in law Jared, and old man Poon Senior. We took 3 scoops and headed 93 miles SW....CLICK TO READ FULL REPORT

Option 2
Bmoore1975-WK-2.jpg

Headed down to the 475 area. First time I've put fish on the deck of the new boat and glad to finally get that over with. Struck out the last 3 weekends and the pressure was building. It was my fist time this far south....CLICK TO READ FULL REPORT

Option 3
Northeastfshman-WK-3.jpg

Hectic work schedules, flag football and the kiddos have kept me off the water since August. The calendar turned to October and I finally had a free day on Monday ... so what should we do. Call Ali and JUST KEEP SKIPPING MAN...CLICK TO READ FULL REPORT

Option 4
JoshInSD-WK-4.jpg

Short: 3 for 4 on BFT (15#, 20#, 20#) off the anchor several miles south of S Island. Plus 5 bonito. 20# flouro to #2 hook. Sardines from Mission Bay. Nose hook and butt hook. Threw a few chunks every 30-45 seconds for 4 hours. Lost one 30-40# grade at the boat....CLICK TO READ FULL REPORT

VOTE BY 10/30 AND HELP US PICK A WINNER!

Reactions: JoshInSD

michelle

-
Admin
Mar 3, 2014
Name
michelle
Boat
submarine
Winner-OCT-2017.jpg

Thank you everyone who voted and Congrats to @JoshInSD !! We'll have a new winner in November, so everyone make sure you post about your fishing!

Reactions: JoshInSD

JoshInSD

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 22, 2015
San Diego
Name
Josh
Boat
Mackerel Magnet (Sailfish 21' CC)
Submitting your reports pays off. Help other anglers and even win cool swag. Thanks BD!

IMG_5347.JPG