Hooops

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
If you think the boat ramp is entertaining to watch - get out to the mussel farm this weekend - in less then an hour - we watched 3 boats today get their anchor stuck and whisky throttle their boats in circles trying to get unhooked - I think 2 cut their losses and one flybridge boat cracked their bow pulpit - good times...

Short window to fish today - on the spot from just 10am-11am - had to get home for sons baseball practice - nothing happening on hook and line - one YT speared about 15lbs - it had 3 hooks in its mouth with some mono whiskers.

IMG_4836.jpg

jimu

Dec 6, 2011
bellflower ca usa
Name
jim unger
Boat
stike zone
If you think the boat ramp is entertaining to watch - get out to the mussel farm this weekend - in less then an hour - we watched 3 boats today get their anchor stuck and whisky throttle their boats in circles trying to get unhooked - I think 2 cut their losses and one flybridge boat cracked their bow pulpit - good times...

Short window to fish today - on the spot from just 10am-11am - had to get home for sons baseball practice - nothing happening on hook and line - one YT speared about 15lbs - it had 3 hooks in its mouth with some mono whiskers.

View attachment 1165709
I'll bet some of those hooks are mine

watersdeep

Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
Really, of all the people i figured would never post a report about a specific spot. Thanks HOOOPS. Rip my fucking heart out, if i had a heart.

wahoo_92606

Dec 19, 2008
Placentia/CA/Orange
Name
Sean
Boat
18 Panga
I was out there yesterday for about an hour and saw many skippers struggling with setting and retrieving anchors especially with the wind condition got worsened, definitely not an idea fishing spot if you don’t have a good anchor setup,chain and quick released and anchor retrieval. Saw the neighbor boat lost couple of fish. No bite for us, we were not at the high spots.