Multi season tags

WSU

Jun 19, 2012
unknown
Name
unknown
Boat
none
I have had it once and my dad and wife have each had it once. We all killed bulls. It’s great to be able to spend multiple seasons hunting. Two of those bulls were situations where we hunted the same area we knew was holding elk for a couple seasons in a row and ended up getting done because of that.

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
Not Selected here.

How many points Laurence?

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Not Selected here.

How many points Laurence?
Might be my 3rd or 4th year trying for multiseason elk. Not sure it’ll help me kill a bull, as by the time rifle rolls around, it’s only true spike where I go. And, I’d rather kill a cow with a bow than a spike or true spike (leave those for the smokepole/rifle kids).

Let’s go together Laurence I got drawn for deer and elk
If you’re looking for an archery camp, I can ask the kids I’ll be going with. I do plan to bring my wall tent, which is good for 4 comfortably.

Reactions: EJ Swanny

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Deer...but I will only buy it if I don't get selected for any special permits..

Reactions: Elkfins

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
It’s a scam. Now I gotta buy a bow. And arrows. And an arrow rest. Quiver. Bow sight. Hell probably need warm weather camo too.

Cohoho

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2010
Lake Tapps, Washington
Name
Cohoho
Boat
COHOHO - 23 ft Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore - SOLD
It’s a scam. Now I gotta buy a bow. And arrows. And an arrow rest. Quiver. Bow sight. Hell probably need warm weather camo too.
I got a serious take down "Reed Stewart" Custom made long bow if your up for a "real challenge" you can use... Not sure I can pull it anymore with past shoulder issue, so it sits lonely and ready for blood again...

wdlfbio

Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Sadistic bugger! I have an old takedown somewhere. Got pretty damn good with it out to about 9 yards. :rofl:

Reactions: Cohoho

SureThing

Dec 12, 2011
Enumclaw/wa
Name
Mark
Boat
22' Arima SureThing
It might save you money. Once you figure out the archery thing you will sell your guns. It will ruin gun hunting. You will never get the rush with a gun that you get with a bow and arrow. Something about looking in their eyes and knowing you just out smarted them. I thought buck fever was a myth till I took up bow hunting and got it bad the first doe I drew my bow on. I shook so bad my arrow fell off my rest.