muammar's right hand man

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
has an amazing business opportunity just for me!!!

Message flagged
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:46 AM
Dear Friend,

I saw your profile i decided to review this secret to you, Am Burger Johansen personal air
pilot to the late Muammar

Gaddafi of Libya, Before a revolt pushed him from power in August 2011, He trusted me and
instructed me to purchase

ammunition from his Russia business men with some fund, This fund was deposited in a secret finance
house . I came to

London here in preparation of going to Russia suddenly i saw a breaking news at CNN that he was
captured and killed

immediately, right now i am the only one who knows about this fund . I have served this man for 6
years , I would have been

also dead if it was not me that he sent to go for this mission, sending me out of Libya to go and
purchase ammunition saved

my life.

I want to transfer the funds to your country and invest it in any business can generating annual
income. I want you to

work with me and receive the funds your country, I am also very lucky that my dealings with him is
top priority secret

because no one know about the funds, you are the only person am revealing this secret to, so you
have to keep it between me

and you.

As a Norwegian i have access to invest this money in my country but since everybody knows i was
the personal Pilot to

him, the world my raise Eye Brow should i single handedly withdral and invest this whole money
because its too huge for a

single individual like me hence my contacting you.

I will tell you how much is involve as soon as i get your reply , i need your immediate reply now

Reply to me through email : [email protected]

Warmest Regards.

Burger Johansen

Zombie

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 21, 2006
Lake Havasu City (AZ)
Name
Randy
Boat
Bennington
Congrats. "BurgerJohansen" I think he's also the heir to Burger King so you'll not only be rich but fed well.

mercerm

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 6, 2004
Newport Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
29 Ocean Yachts
You lucky bastard....

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
You lucky bastard....
x2
For a small up front transaction fee you'll be set for life.....Some guys have all the luck...

sdfishkiller

Cod Smuggler
Mar 13, 2005
Point Loma
Name
Todd Victor Mora
Boat
19' Whaler: EL SUPER LIZARDFISH
Can you make a new email address and F with this guy?

Please post results. LOL