BluefinCurly

Skipper
Aug 15, 2004
Central Texas
Name
Carl
Boat
Vagabond, The Last Minute
Tired of pulling the wagon... My guess is moving to Tennessee Will afford me more opportunities to fish the way I want to fish... Tired of paying taxes... Certainty trying to avoid the bullshit 10 year tax... (do your homework)

Will I miss California... sure... But I'll be able to afford fishing worldwide... Selling my house will leave me debt free... lots of land, more house... no income tax... low property and sales tax...

Newsom made fishing illegal... Fuck paddleboarding alone became a major crime... Remember that!
Bye!

Good luck brother!
We just closed on our new house in TX , and waiting for our sale here to fund today.
Be gone in about 10 days.

Upvote 0

Wade K in deep

IFish4Sanity&SelectivelyHarvest
  • Sep 24, 2019
    Mariposa, CA
    Name
    Wade Knupp
    Boat
    Kayak & Kickboat
    What do you guys think about I-DA-HO!?!?

Da Mad Anglah
    Da Mad Anglah
    Idaho's full, keep movin' east please!
    Seriously though, prices have gone through the roof in the last 3 years, all we see now are Cali plates. There's so much building where it used to be farmland, its not funny. Can't blame farmers too much either when Californians come in and offer 5 times what the land is worth.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Brookings, Southern Oregon
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
    Actually I'm the guy that asked you about your lower end at the ramp Tuesday . Maybe you owe me a six pack . I'm a tequila guy though .

shit dont go into any more details on the lower unit on this board!!! patron works very well. the green one!! stop by

Upvote 0

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
  • Mar 2, 2010
    SoCal
    Name
    Rocket Dog
    Boat
    passenger again
    Tired of pulling the wagon... My guess is moving to Tennessee Will afford me more opportunities to fish the way I want to fish... Tired of paying taxes... Certainty trying to avoid the bullshit 10 year tax... (do your homework)

Will I miss California... sure... But I'll be able to afford fishing worldwide... Selling my house will leave me debt free... lots of land, more house... no income tax... low property and sales tax...

Newsom made fishing illegal... Fuck paddleboarding alone became a major crime... Remember that!
    Bye!
    Good luck, I have about another 8-10yrs here to go before I can pull up roots.

Reactions: Tail Chaser
    Upvote 0
    Jul 5, 2021
    MS
    Name
    Kerry Widen
    Boat
    Champion
    Don't do it. Left Cali 20 years ago and have regretted it daily. I live in No. Mississippi and work in Memphis, TN. What you see on TV and hear about Southern hospitality is the biggest crock of shit there is. If I had to do it over I would look at central to northern Arkansas. I've spent a lot of time fishing there and it is much better than anywhere I've fished in TN. If you have to go to TN look at the suburbs around Nashville, there are some decent lakes within 40 miles of there. Good Luck.

Upvote 0

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Heres a pic of our so oregon county county fair poster. Keeps the fruit eatin biden lovers from takin up our parkin spots. I hear ya on the south. Places u dont want to be!
    CB7F061C-5D2D-411B-94C7-A6890F270BD4.jpeg

Reactions: mullet
    Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    Don't do it. Left Cali 20 years ago and have regretted it daily. I live in No. Mississippi and work in Memphis, TN. What you see on TV and hear about Southern hospitality is the biggest crock of shit there is. If I had to do it over I would look at central to northern Arkansas. I've spent a lot of time fishing there and it is much better than anywhere I've fished in TN. If you have to go to TN look at the suburbs around Nashville, there are some decent lakes within 40 miles of there. Good Luck.
    Ive live in Tennessee and passex through Arkansas... night and day in my experience...

Tennessee is "poor" folks but Arkansas is really really poor folks. But at least you got A&W there. We will be within an hour of nashville and no less than 60 acres with water

Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    Heres a pic of our so oregon county county fair poster. Keeps the fruit eatin biden lovers from takin up our parkin spots. I hear ya on the south. Places u dont want to be!View attachment 1302841
    South Oregon? As in NEW MEXICO? THE POSTER LOOKS VERY COMMIE... ISH.

Upvote 0

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Good fuckin question! Someone sent that to me from the county seat town. Hmm must have looked at wrong curry county fair website! Anyhow our one is about the same!

Reactions: Tail Chaser
    Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    Good fuckin question! Someone sent that to me from the county seat town. Hmm must have looked at wrong curry county fair website! Anyhow our one is about the same!
    Make sure your asshole buddy isn't sending you Covid 19 misinformation!

Upvote 0