Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
Don't think many of you read the thread, I'm not going a friend is!
I don't give a shit if the taxes are to high, or the color of the state is brown, or green, or if it is a great place to live or if it sucks,or if there are any fish there!
Just helping a friend who has to go, and since there are no salmon there, he wants to sell all his salmon gear!

Ducker!

Baby J

Grady prick in training
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Graham, WA
    Name
    Jeremy
    Boat
    Grady White 265 Express Walkaround
    I’ve been looking at getting a retirement home in Florida close to Islamorada. With all the New Yorkers fleeing the big apple real estate is insane now. I can’t understand how people want to flee liberal cities but still keep voting for liberals.

stairman

May 16, 2009
    ramona /ca/usa
    Name
    doug
    Boat
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
    I’ve heard the same thing to. It’s a disease that’s spreading ugh
    The disease is being brought by people so fucking stupid they are fleeing what they voted for and continuing to vote for it...fucking assholes are gonna ruin the whole country

stairman

May 16, 2009
    ramona /ca/usa
    Name
    doug
    Boat
    yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
    One ugly ass state is Texas, everything brown or a shade of brown. Your going to miss the dark greenery, water and mountains we have here.
    And just think...all they have to do is quit voting for fucking democrats...no they move and bring it down there

Reactions: Baby J

wood2turn

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 17, 2009
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Name
    Terry
    Boat
    14’ Sterling Sea Skiff - Gypsy Queen
    We too have been considering a move to Texas. West Texas...somewhere between the NM line and Lubbock to be exact. Gif it happens we’re going to stay South of I-40 (out of the snow belt) for sure.
    Might be a lot of reservoir fishin in my future!

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
    Feb 27, 2012
    The Salt
    Name
    Rod
    Boat
    22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
    You could move down by the gulf and get in some good salt fishing but then you have the hurricanes to live with. I know someone with a place on the water in Galveston and a 26’ robalo. He seems to survive with no damage.

G-Spot

Captain
    Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    Last time we drove through West Texas there was NOTHING but sand rocks and one lost armadillo.

Dude! There are a lot of deer weighing 70-90lbs..😀. The bag limit is huge!

We are spoiled in the PNW for greenery, but there are other things that can bring happiness.... Like a pool in you backyard.... Blue fin fishing in many directions and flights to Mexico!