Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Great news

https://loaddata.com/Article/Miscel...es-Relationship-with-Dicks-Sporting-Goods/520

“It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control.” said Iver Mossberg, Chief Executive Officer of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. “Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sporting Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions.”

Upvote 0

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Kayak
Great news

https://loaddata.com/Article/Miscel...es-Relationship-with-Dicks-Sporting-Goods/520

“It has come to our attention that Dick’s Sporting Goods recently hired lobbyists on Capitol Hill to promote additional gun control.” said Iver Mossberg, Chief Executive Officer of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. “Make no mistake, Mossberg is a staunch supporter of the U.S. Constitution and our Second Amendment rights, and we fully disagree with Dick’s Sporting Goods’ recent anti-Second Amendment actions.”

Way to go Mossberg. Not a fan of their firearms but I am proud that they stood by their morals.

Upvote 0

watersdeep

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jan 19, 2016
LB
Name
Jed Venture
Boat
the twisted ducker
YEAH FUCK THAT PLACE!!! They will not be around long. If sport chalet and spotrs Authority could not make it with there over priced crap it is just a matter of time before this shit hole takes a dive. And i can't wait!!!

Upvote 0

fishstomp

Picaroon
Aug 11, 2008
ɐsn ɐɔ 'pןǝıɟsɹǝʞɐq
Name
Doug
Boat
18' Seaswirl
I have one right around the corner from me. And I never shop there. Prices too high and their fishing gear is not tailored to the local fishermen. Just Walmart type stuff. Oh, and Yeti over priced crap.

Upvote 0

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Guns probably very minimal overall sales anyway

There is a reason why guns are in the back of the stores. They may not sell piles of guns, but you gotta walk by all the other stuff to get to them, just like a gallon of milk.

Upvote 0

mike82

Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
YEAH FUCK THAT PLACE!!! They will not be around long. If sport chalet and spotrs Authority could not make it with there over priced crap it is just a matter of time before this shit hole takes a dive. And i can't wait!!!

I've been saying that for some time now. it's only a matter of time before they close too. I've never bought shit there. but then again I've never gone inside one.

Reactions: gecsr1
Upvote 0