Morro Bay Princess 2 day trip 8-14 8-16

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
Fished the Princess out of morro recently on a 2 day the fishing was awesome, the crew was very helpful to the anglers that needed help and the the fishing couldn't have been better.

Heres a few pictures from the trip I brought my mom along who doesnt fish and she had a blast probbaly had the best catch of the whole trip a double hitchhikers 12-15lb lings

Last edited:

MJC

Almost A Member
Jul 17, 2009
Sanbernardino
Name
Mike
Boat
none
Monster reds great pick of the hitchiker......not shure what say about the dungeon and a boat that leaks lol.....looks like a killer trip thanks for sharin the pics.
Congrats on the killer eats and mom gettin out with you, is to cool!

califblondee

May 19, 2007
Hollister Ca
Name
Debbie
Boat
2005 28 ft Albin TE
Beautiful fish! Was this point sur? We went out on the Princess tuna fishing many many years ago and I got wet back then,,,,,,,,,,,13 years ago! I believe it is a wood boat and they leak a lot.

tmcustoms

Dec 30, 2012
Sacramento Ca
Name
Taylor Posey
Boat
Baby Lobster
Beautiful fish! Was this point sur? We went out on the Princess tuna fishing many many years ago and I got wet back then,,,,,,,,,,,13 years ago! I believe it is a wood boat and they leak a lot.

It was the big sur coast line I am unsure of the names of the various spots we fished but the rockfishing over there is excellent to say the least

califblondee

May 19, 2007
Hollister Ca
Name
Debbie
Boat
2005 28 ft Albin TE
We just fished down there tuesday last week. The lings are unreal. But boy can the weather be nasty. Lot of sporties do not go down that far because of the weather. We are heading to Dana Point for Tuna and dodos! 4 days! Leaving tomorrow.

Matto

Jun 5, 2009
Thousand Oaks, CA
Name
Matt
Boat
15ft Bellboy Spongebob
nice fish--I was
also on that boat over 20 years ago and it leaked--we were 60 miles off the coast looking for tuna, and the boat had cockroaches everywhere---I will always remember my last trip on the Princess

Reactions: hawkplayer32

King Bacon

Aug 31, 2008
Lompoc CA
Name
Richard
Boat
Red Zeppelin Inflatable
That first fish almost has the belly color of a yelloweye rockfish. Did you check the headspines on it? I'm not saying it is, it just looks like it. I have caught them up there.

onehottip

I Should Upgrade My Account
May 8, 2006
So cal
Name
Guerms
Boat
18.5 Wahoo cc , Evinrude Etec V6 135 HO
I did a albacore trip years ago on the princess. We had over 200 Albie's with avg. weight 45- 50 biggest was in the 60's. Great memories for sure.