More stuff....................................

Calis

Salish for "Kingfisher"
Sep 16, 2011
Blaine/Washington
Name
Bill
Boat
Bayliner 2855 Ciera
Making it through the boat shed now...........................Whew
SO adding a few things to my list of stuff
Pictures to follow or pictures on request:

4 8 1/2 " X 27" Teal blue boat fenders/buoys These are BRAND new, never been on a boat, and in mint shape, ready to go. These are the BIG BOY FENDERS 25 apiece or 85 for the set of 4

2 Taylor made stainless steel wire fender baskets. These also are brand new and never been installed. These are there older design (models 32137, 32139, 32131) I have all the hardware and directions. They are not in boxes they are open and loose. Perfect shape though They look to be for smaller 5-11 diameter inch bumpers These are very pricey new, 40.00 each or 75.00 for the pair

2 sets of scotty dual pole holder down rigger brackets. Again these are also brand new and have never been installed. These are THE OLD STYLE #247 brackets, no plastic or thermo bullshit, these are the anodized/powder coated metal brackets that go under your mounts then extend out to fit the scotty powerlock pole holder brackets and removable rod holders. These come with the the 4 scotty powerlock rod holder brackets and pole holders in black, ( these are 100.00 alone) the 4 metal brackets are also black. Everything is brand new, never used 50.00 each or 80.00 for the both.

1983 Evinrude 7.5 HP E8RCTA 18” Longshaft Rope Start, This motor has very low hours, and was/is and has always been a sweet running and super dependable motor, it just hasn't been used. It has always been well maintained and well taken care of. I am the second owner. Motor is like new 650.00.

1975 Mercury 20 HP Model 200 24” extra long shaft Rope start W electric wiring harness for electric start, I inherited this one, supposedly a real good runner but I have not had it running or on anything to run it, I do not have a gas tank for it. It to was well taken care of and well maintained. Again I am the second owner/ first being my father-in-law. little work and it will be a workhorse for someone. 425.00

Hummingbird pirahna depthfinder/fishfinder, great little fish finder. Used to have this on an old livingston i owned and removed when it got sold. It was working great when I pulled it off and know need to expect it still doesnt work since it looks like the day it was bought. Unfortunately I have not found the wiring that goes with it, so no transducer and wiring and no power wiring, still looking though. 15.00

Still working on some more areas so keep looking for more listings.
I will bump my other listing as well.
I am located in Birch bay/ Blaine area, and can and willing to meet anytime or figure something out.
Bill White

Upvote 0

Calis

Salish for "Kingfisher"
Sep 16, 2011
Blaine/Washington
Name
Bill
Boat
Bayliner 2855 Ciera
You never sent me any info on the fenders.
Here you go, my fault been knocking stuff off the honey-do list, LOL That second picture kind of gives you an idea how big these are next to my craftsman garden tractor. I also have a few used smaller ones I am about to list as well.

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

Upvote 0

Calis

Salish for "Kingfisher"
Sep 16, 2011
Blaine/Washington
Name
Bill
Boat
Bayliner 2855 Ciera
Could you please post pictures of the Scotty dual rod holders ??
Thanks
Pete
Here you go, sorry for the delay in getting this up and listed. This is one package for ONE downrigger mount bracket, and I have two for both sides of the boat. Again these are the old style ALL METAL and powder coated, no plastic other than the rod holder. These are intended to mount onto your 1026 pedestal swivel mounts or your 1026 right angle mounts. and of course two brand new scotty rod holders. Again these are brand new and never even been mounted onto the brackets

IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG

Upvote 0