Nosecrets

Blackmouthers good side
Jul 6, 2012
North of seattle
Name
Blackmouther
Boat
9' bullfrog "mr big"
I drew a deer tag, first things first. Never hunted there before. Where do i go. Looking to kill a 180” buck. Only driven thru it never really looked around. Any help would be great. Lol, i know where i’m hunting. Don’t need any suggestions just thought i would post what seems to be the norm on forums. Been putting in for skagit spring bear for 9 years haven’t drawn. Yet see the posts from the ones that drew with 2 points that have never left I5 in skagit county asking for help. It seems pretty stupid to me. Todays day and age of people are lazy. The fun part of hunting or fishing is exploration trial and error. How in the fuck did hunting and fishing go from sweating your ass off hiking or burning countless gallons of fuel to a simple click on a mouse. Where is the fun in that? Seems funny to me. But i did draw montana, i’m putting in for wyoming speed goats and deer with points and plan on archery hunting washington as i didnt draw a multi season tag so my 16 deer points will have to wait for now as many people who don’t own a bow or muzzleloader put in and drew. Those are the leftover 2700 tags available august 1st. Its just fucking laughable

Reactions: Wild Bill
Upvote 0

Mukilteo69

Balls Deep
Dec 21, 2011
Mukilteo/WA/Snohomish
Name
Rick Matthews
Boat
Miss Easy Glacier Bay 2670
I did not get my Deer/Elk combo :( It has been near 100% on the Combo in the past? Only 3 out of 10 buddies I hunt with drew tags. Something is amiss.

Upvote 0

SLYDOG

(:
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Tacoma, WA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    2015 210 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
    My wife and I drew in MT as well. Wasn't a big surprise though as we put in under the Landowner sponsor program in HD 650

Upvote 0

Wild Bill

Not Blackmouthing
    Aug 4, 2010
    Camano Island
    Name
    Steve
    Boat
    Otter Craft
    Good luck men! I had to refrain this year as my current job situation is in limbo. I did get a wa multi season deer tag so I will probably hunt several seasons trying to stay away from the crowds

Upvote 0

koorbloh

Lion hunter
    Jun 16, 2010
    Monroe, WA
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat
    17' Smokercraft Osprey
    Good luck men! I had to refrain this year as my current job situation is in limbo. I did get a wa multi season deer tag so I will probably hunt several seasons trying to stay away from the crowds

The PLAN was to hit up some archery weekends this September here in WA for deer, but we'll see.

Upvote 0

Fish_on!

• Feb 17, 2015
    Oly
    Name
    Ben
    Boat
    18' Super Vee
    There are no deer in MT over 210”...
    29546EC0-0CAB-48F1-B8A7-F243BE266FC7.jpeg

Upvote 0