Montana deer and elk season is over

Alice1952

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
Heres my wife’s and mine total tally. She got a great 3x3 mule deer buck, 4 mule deer does, a monster buck antelope, she also tagged out on 2 turkeys. I got a 4x3 buck mule deer, a great buck antelope, a doe antelope, 5 mule deer does, a whitetail doe deer, finished off my turkey tag with a 20 pound Tom. Now we can start to get serious about shooting sharp tail grouse. MONTANA is great.I must be getting old I forgot to mention I also took a 7x8 bull elk

billa

Sep 27, 2007
Bend, Oregon
Name
Bill
Boat
20' NorthRiver.
I live in Oregon and our family enjoys eating elk meat on a fairly regular basis. I don't mean to be rude, but in addition to your antelope and elk, how does a family utilize a total of 11 fucking deer? Jesus just because it may be legal, it seems like a bit of bloodlust................

Alice1952

Jul 17, 2015
Name
Alice Archer
Boat
Real predator
I live in Oregon and our family enjoys eating elk meat on a fairly regular basis. I don't mean to be rude, but in addition to your antelope and elk, how does a family utilize a total of 11 fucking deer? Jesus just because it may be legal, it seems like a bit of bloodlust................
We have a lot of elderly people that cannot hunt anymore and are very appreciative to receive the meat. Also do to the amount of animals in the area the game department here wants animals harvested so they don’t over graze the land and die from starvation.

Reactions: jer dog

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
That's an awesome season. Mine has pretty much been the opposite of that.

That's awesome you share with the less fortunate.

Let's see some pics of these beasts...

One Track

Mar 28, 2004
El Cajon
Name
Brent
Boat
Blood
That's extremely commendable. You and you wife are a great conservationists. Congrats on an epic season!