Mola Mola ! ....Lets eat !!!

Discussion in 'Nonsense Anything Boards' started by SkyKing, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyKing

SkyKing Newbie

Name:
    Capt. Chaos/Freediver/Spearfish, Semper Fi
    Boat:
    56 Sportfisher
    I didnt get enough of the Mola thread. It got closed down too early !
    It was fucking hilarious Guys !

Some dude (newbie, I guess) actually boated one and it stunk and goo-ed up his decks, he released it though, but then Bad dog tells everyone that a 200 plus pound fish contains almost 20 lbs of "lobster like Meat" and were all nutz for not targeting that species !... HAHAAAAHAAA !!!!! That was great Steve !
    Then Carlos the nurse, (whacko, twisted, violent fuck, but good guy, they say) throws up a picture of a roasting Black Sea Bass head on some cheap ass bar-b-q ! Who the fuck would Bar-B-Q a Black Sea Bass head ? Are you fishing with the Vietnamese Carlos ! Hahahaa !! ....then some other yo-yo tells of "cutting em in half" running them over at 40 knots !!....Thats ALWAYS a wise thing to do, Yeah !...run over a 200 plus pound fish in a cheap fiberglass 2 outboard motored runabout while offshore ! ...Its like a cult out there man !

Kinda reminds me of killing elephants for their ivory ! Killing Mola's what a hoot ! Didnt you guys kill enough sparrows with your B-B guns when you were kids ? ...........Clowns I tell ya !

FIRE AWAY DUDES ! Tell me all about your "Rights" to slaughter fish ...any fucking fish baby ! Thats right lets kill em all !!! Fuck that honor shit ! and tell the little kids to pound shit, we DONT care if there are no fish left for anyone younger than me !!! Hahaaahaaa !!!!

2. Ali

Ali Master of Nothing Admin

Name:
    That Guy
    Boat:
    31' Innovator
    Nice Post.

"look at me!"

Go away.

3. SkyKing

SkyKing Newbie

Name:
    Capt. Chaos/Freediver/Spearfish, Semper Fi
    Boat:
    56 Sportfisher
    Hahaaaa ! Gator ! Excellent ! Villlage idiot is right ! At least your honest !

4. Babu

Babu Dork

Name:
    Dr. Kermit Fang
    Boat:
    17ft whaler "Marie-Marie"
    Did Daddy give you the "wrong" type of attention? Or was it one of the many "Uncles"?

5. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
  6. Hellbear

Hellbear Newbie

Name:
    Larry
    Boat:
    04' CR500AF
    Damn Brandon that there is just plain wrong. slap: :cwmboom2:

7. ReconDoc242

ReconDoc242 Dude on the mountain...

Name:
    Doc
    Boat:
    24ft CC- Ulla's Revenge
    Whats up with calling me a nurse dude, displaying your fantasies in a public forum wont get you any closer to some loving. Then the comment about eating a seabass head with the vietnameses. Wow you must be full of intelligence.
    Let me me clear something up for you shipmate(as I can see you are a former Marine), my wife is Asian, so we waste little part of the fish. If you want to go make racist comments it just goes to show what an old uneducated and bitter former grunt you are.
    As far as calling me a nurse go ahead faggot, I seved with various Marine and Navy Special Operations units as a company corpsman and operator, and a have a civilian medical engineering degree. As a corpsman I had the PLEASURE of treating real marines and sailors in combat who appreciate the fact that I was a shit hot Doc and even a better operator. In this forum there are also a few other former Corpsman who have served proudly and done a hell lot more then me, so dont disrespect the profession. Countless Marines and Saliors owe their lives to "Nurses" like myself. Plus it takes more balls then you can fathom(or have) to run out in the middle of enemy fire to take care of an injured teammate. So in summary I can say that only a pussy like you would disrespect a noble position of a corpsman.
    As far as boating the mola, so what! She was boated, pictured, and released just fine, next time read the original post completly. Semper Fi.
    -Carlos

:finger: :finger: :finger:
    p.s. Nice call on the "newbie" reference Mr. 50 post.

8. SAGE

SAGE .

Name:
    shitball
    Boat:
    Stringari

News flash tuff guy , he let the mola go. Learn how to read.

9. bertram31

bertram31 Member

Name:
    Jack
    Boat:
    Polaris Supreme
    There is professional help. The first step is admitting there is a problem LOL

Jack

10. TurdRoller

TurdRoller What happened?

Name:
    kyle
    Boat:
    Tribute
    maybe you should have paid more attention in english class when they taugh you how to puncuate sentences? remember the . or ? or ! doesn't have a space from the last letter.

see that wasn't so hard

11. Dos Locos

Dos Locos DC4LYFE, RIP Derelict #4

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    Parker 21 Special Edition the "Dos Locos"
    Hey fucknut, I though I told you to disappear a long time ago. You're an asshole, nobody gives a fuck what you say. You fucked yourself on BD by saying that you try to run over kayakers in your "50' sportfisher" that by the way, nobody's ever fucking seen. You're a fucking liar and a total fucking ass. Get the fuck out of here and don't come back till my nuts are bouncing off your chin, you fucking asshat.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

12. MORGS

MORGS Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Morgan
    Boat:
    Boatless
    Fucking Troll!!!!

13. fishin4fun

fishin4fun Im sofa king we taught it

Name:
    Chance
    Boat:
    I could be your ho
    Gotta love bloddy decks......... Carlos, your a good man and I knew you from seeing you in BAS a few times though I didn't in fact serve in combat with you. You did honorable service and are far from a nurse. He catches fish and eats them, doesn't waste much which is great if you ask me. In conclusion......no one messes with the docs but their own troops around these parts, got it Skyking?
    Now on the otherside, in my opinion, going off on a monologue about being super doc isn't they way tell someone off. Surfdoc did his time, and all he told me and Ed was surfing stories, fishing stories etc. Nothing but love for you buddy, but the old adage of walk softly but carry a big stick means alot in this world. Lord knows you have to watch out for the quiet ones right?

I oughta not to get dragged into this but when I see someone talking shit to someone I know, I gotta speak out. By the same token, dipshits like that ain't worth more then a :nutkick:, ain't worth my time to sink down to their level. Hell, I'd rather save my breath and my witts for picking on the people I whose company I enjoy, fellow BD'ers, friends, and family. Anyhow, ya'll take care....can't wait to see where this thread goes from here:finger:

14. aesrock

aesrock Newbie

Name:
    Eddie
    Boat:
    n/a
    Hey GuyKing, go back to the GloryHole.com boards and setup some slurp-down dates at the truck stop you ignorant fuck- just the fact that you brought this shit up again shows that you enjoy getting dickslapped by a bunch of bastards. Yes, I am newb- and yes, you are a stupid bitch.

Death_To_Death_To_Death_To_

15. SuckerPunch

SuckerPunch error

Name:
    Aron
    Boat:
    Sold
    LMAO! Crack up. Thanks for the laugh. What a homo. :rofl:

Carlos keep doing your thing man and don't let the fuckface get to ya.

16. ReconDoc242

ReconDoc242 Dude on the mountain...

Name:
    Doc
    Boat:
    24ft CC- Ulla's Revenge
    Sorry dude, I didnt want it taken that way. I do not think I am a super doc or anything of the sort and am not trying to show off. If I had to asses myself, I believe I was a good doc that did my best. But like I said before, the corpsman profession is the hardest one in the enlisted side of the military in my opinion. That I will maintain, and guys liek SurfDoc and JGraham have been there and done more then I can imagine.
    Anyways Chance, when you coming down to SD so we can go fishing, I still owe you a trip to islands if memory serve me right.

17. Jericho

Jericho Newbie

Name:
    Rod
    Boat:
    Skipjack 262, 24 Osprey Diesel 4 Sale
  18. Y Go Home

Y Go Home Wage Slave

Name:
    me
    Boat:
    I thought someone told this guy to leave a long time ago and the above quote assures me that I was right.

19. MWF

MWF Newbie

Name:
    Michael.
    Boat:
    16 ft alum 15 horse merc

Why would you want your nuts slapping off another guys chin? EWWWWWW
    Does that mean you are a homosexual?:eyepoppin Sounds to me your gayer than gay,your queer

20. cretin

cretin Member

Name:
    Dave
    Boat:
    sank
    Its funny, while I read this cf post...the song snap your finger snap your neck is on the radio.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.