Mobile Outboard Maintenance/Repair Los Angeles?

SaltyPilot

Feb 5, 2006
Los Angeles/OC
Name
Salty
Boat
Salty Pilot
Hey BD fellows. I was wondering if you all fine folks know of any reputable mobile outboard service technicians in and around the Los Angeles/Orange County areas? For light service such as water pump, etc. I do need my Seastar steering seals to be replaced currently with new steering oil and bleed. My go to mobile tech guy has moved out of state. Any info would be much appreciated! Stay safe BD!

Upvote 0

uglyducky

I heard there was gonna be cake?
Dec 5, 2017
Los Angeles
Name
Jesse Collin
Boat
It's complicated
Call my dude Jr. Flores - he's AMAZING. Reliable, honest, capable and integrity driven guy.
(310) 902-6535‬

Reactions: SaltyPilot
Upvote 0

SaltyPilot

Feb 5, 2006
Los Angeles/OC
Name
Salty
Boat
Salty Pilot
Call my dude Jr. Flores - he's AMAZING. Reliable, honest, capable and integrity driven guy.
(310) 902-6535‬

Just spoke with Jr. and he is a super nice guy but, he does not work on Outboards and or Hydraulic steering seal replacements. Super nice guy though! Thanks for the reply and if anyone else knows of a mobile mechanic, please post up! Appreciate it and stay safe everyone!

Upvote 0

uglyducky

I heard there was gonna be cake?
Dec 5, 2017
Los Angeles
Name
Jesse Collin
Boat
It's complicated
Just spoke with Jr. and he is a super nice guy but, he does not work on Outboards and or Hydraulic steering seal replacements. Super nice guy though! Thanks for the reply and if anyone else knows of a mobile mechanic, please post up! Appreciate it and stay safe everyone!
Huh. He kept up my old Yamaha 225 for years. I’m not sure why he said that. Very strange.

Upvote 0

SaltyPilot

Feb 5, 2006
Los Angeles/OC
Name
Salty
Boat
Salty Pilot
Huh. He kept up my old Yamaha 225 for years. I’m not sure why he said that. Very strange.
Seems all the boat/motor repair facilities are pretty backed up and really are picking and choosing what they can make the most $$$ for their time turn around. My regular boat mechanic shop has a 2 month turn around and or they don't want to work on such a small job as a steering seal replacement/brake line refill job. Either way, just putting this out there as I remember a few years back, there were several good folks that were running mobile boat work. Thanks again for your reply!

Reactions: uglyducky
Upvote 0