PENN

pocoloco

May 19, 2008
el cajon
Name
m.vint
Boat
hobie peddler
protest our closed waters. don't buy a 2012ca. fishing license until you absolutely need it. occupy la jolla. we the many outway those few who are shuting down our fishing grounds..... most of those in ca. government were not even born in ca. recreational anglers are not the problem. Stand up now or lose it.

Upvote 0

junkyardEd

Special Baiter Wizard
Nov 27, 2008
San Diego
Name
Ed
Boat
SOLD
OAL upheld the process yesterday, You are a little late.

Upvote 0

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
Here's an overview

scmpas.jpg

Upvote 0
S

South Bend

I got a detailed laminated map of all the closures at Jig Stop in DP. You might want to call your local shop and see if they carry them. With the closure a couple of weeks away, I'm guessing the maps will start showing up in more tackle stores.

Upvote 0

eMan

Good Things Come To Those Who Bait
Nov 4, 2010
HB/CA/USA
www.teamdebello.com
Name
Robert
Boat
looking
I just find it all confusing, and there as many different interpretations as what you can catch and where as their are people who read the regs. Even some commercial boat capt's have different interpretations as to where and what. I'm just one guy on a small boat looking to catch some fish once in a while for my wife and me to eat and we usually c & r anyways.

DFG needs to make this all much more simpler for us to follow.

Upvote 0

richardbarclay

Richard Barclay
Jun 8, 2008
Crest (San Diego), California
Name
richard barclay
Boat
19" Seasquirt
Not buying a fishing license only screws my son and I out of fishing until we do buy one. We are going to have to make the best of the MLPA. Fish the edges. Work it. If you have never been diving at the preserve at La Jolla, you have no idea how much more life there is there there than a mile south. If we don't have a GPS on our boat, maybe it's time we get one.

Upvote 0

M/V Santa Rosa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 17, 2006
san diego
Name
Tommy
Boat
20 foot bayrunner
WHOA, when did all this happen

Upvote 0

bellcon

Sep 15, 2007
San Pedro
Name
Don
Boat
prowler trident 15

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny how the whole MLPA just "snuck" up on us,
sure wish half the anglers moaning and complaining now were around during the fight.

To Tommy and all the other Bloody Deckers who helped with your time your talents or $$ :appl::hali_olutta:

To the rest of you:finger:

Upvote 0

salty nuts

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 2, 2004
Camarillo
Name
Tim Mohawk
Boat
25 Davis Rockharbor Volvo D4-260 TailChaser
You guys are funny..not buying a lic isn't going to do shit. I see these posts so many times and have to laugh every time I see one.

They will make up the revenue for you Einstein’s who don’t buy a lic, with the tickets they will hand you.

Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Western outdoor news website has good maps with photos to try and explain the areas. Also lists some of the available fishing in the blue areas. Each blue area has its own regs on what and how you can fish, farnsworth is only trolling for pelagics. I believe crystal cove is open to all hook and line fishing, just maybe not inverts

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
I just find it all confusing, and there as many different interpretations as what you can catch and where as their are people who read the regs. Even some commercial boat capt's have different interpretations as to where and what. I'm just one guy on a small boat looking to catch some fish once in a while for my wife and me to eat and we usually c & r anyways.

DFG needs to make this all much more simpler for us to follow.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/mlpa/scmpas_list.asp

Upvote 0
Aug 2, 2009
HB
Name
Mike
Boat
Shamrock CC
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny how the whole MLPA just "snuck" up on us,
sure wish half the anglers moaning and complaining now were around during the fight.

To Tommy and all the other Bloody Deckers who helped with your time your talents or $$ :appl::hali_olutta:

To the rest of you:finger:

:Zombie_Ro

Upvote 0
Dec 12, 2011
Hell/Mi/USA
Name
Beelzebub
Boat
Hellion
Yes!! I think everyone should not buy a license and sell all their tackle and not fish anymore. That is the best plan. The best idea I have ever heard.
Please everyone do this.

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
[

Yes!! I think everyone should not buy a license and sell all their tackle and not fish anymore. That is the best plan. The best idea I have ever heard.
Please everyone do this.

What's the best way to spend your savings....

Click the link on my avatar to the right.

Five bucks a month to help save our fishing.

Upvote 0

Puddlin Jack

Registered Abuser
Jun 23, 2008
Newport Beach
Name
Ian
Boat
Cabo 38
Can u fish hook n line in a blue area. Say crystal cove. ?

Yes. Contrary to what has been posted in other threads, Newport Harbor to Dana Point is NOT all closed to hook / line fishing (unless you fish in the tidepools). Just the center triangle shape centered on Main Beach Laguna area is no take.

Many blue areas will still be open to hook/line fishing. The link to the regs posted everywhere is pretty easy to understand IMO.

Upvote 0

Reuben

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 23, 2008
Socal
Name
Reuben
Boat
Boat

Thats funny shit Tommy!

Guys, Im still doing my monthly donation to "Keep America Fishing"

If we keep these groups funded now, then perhaps we can put up a better fight next time or if/when they want to change these regs and make them more restrictive we will have the funding in place to put up a proper fight from day one!

Upvote 0