Fishing The Pacific Ocean & Puget Sound Since 1969
  • Aug 26, 2008
    Kitsap/Westport, WA
    Name
    Ken
    Boat Name
    Prowling for a Cat
    Man that does not sound/look good.

Hopefully she can be found before something tragic closes this story.

Prayers for her and her family.

WD.

Upvote 0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Redmond
    sterlings.life
    Name
    Charles
    Boat Name
    23' Pursuit and 28' Slickcraft resto mod
    >>Her family does not know why she would have gone to Ocean Shores, as she knows no one in the area.

Interesting thing about that particular weekend is all the "Get clean" folks were in town for their get together. So if she was struggling with own inner demons....

Upvote 0

JTC

Too Sirius
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Redmond Wa
    Name
    Jeff
    Boat Name
    24' North River O/S. SIRIUS FISHIN
    Also seems odd that if I read it correct she checked out of the hotel and walked away leaving her car in the parking lot?

Upvote 0

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
  • Feb 27, 2012
    The Salt
    Name
    Rod
    Boat Name
    22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
    Yeah, all seems somewhat fu.
    Plus don’t you usually look at the person behind the counter when checking in and out? I do? It’s almost Like someone else was there?

Upvote 0

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
    Nov 30, 2010
    Redondo/WA
    Name
    Erik
    Boat Name
    "Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
    Hmmm...three search dogs and could not find a trace?? They obviously had a good base scent with her car and belongings right there. The ocean is a hard place to trace though with all the wind/sand/moisture constantly changing.

Not looking that hopeful, but miracles always happen. For the sake of the family, I pray they find closure, one way or another........prayers sent...

Upvote 0

WaveDancer

• Aug 26, 2008
    Kitsap/Westport, WA
    Name
    Ken
    Boat Name
    Prowling for a Cat
    It turns out she checked out of her hotel on March 9th and then walked away.

Whatever has happened to her is weeks old so this does not look good at all IMO.

I sure hope this has a happy ending but with her being missing now ten plus days, I can only hope for some miracle for a positive end to this.

I guess time will tell.

WD.

Upvote 0

ShadBurke

Just a Guy and his Boston Whaler
  • Oct 28, 2005
    Carlsbad
    Name
    Shad Burke
    Boat Name
    22' Boston Whaler Guardian
    Whats Ron's number? I bought a boat from ocean shores three weeks ago and am having some serious title issues......

Reactions: Genie Aye
    Upvote 0

ROCK FISH

Jun 25, 2008
    Milf Street,Wa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    Parker 2320
    625F0DB4-57B6-4CC9-AFBB-7FC197E90477.jpeg
    Anyone talk to Ron??? He is the Mayor of Ocean Shores.
    I had nothing to do with her disappearance. They did find this today but no word on if she was in it.

Upvote 0

ROCK FISH

Jun 25, 2008
    Milf Street,Wa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat Name
    Parker 2320
    Update regarding Tracy Lewis via her sisters Facebook page "Update: while officers were searching Tracy's car, a note was found. The note said "I know you'll want to, but please don't try to find me. -Goodnight." After comparing this note to other writings of hers, we feel it to be authentic. Officers are still in the process of reviewing surveillance videos, to show if Tracy boarded a bus headed to Aberdeen. Please keep watching for any signs of her, we just want to know she is safe and okay. Thank you for all of your help and kindness, we couldn't have gotten this far in this investigation without everyone's help."

Upvote 0

bopalmer30

Nov 7, 2006
    Silverdale
    Name
    Bo
    Boat Name
    Allied 32 Liberator
    So just a little bit of info. She is actually the Niece of a friend of mine who just reached out to see if I could get the word out to my fishing friends around Westport. She has had some mental breakdowns lately and has been struggling. I do not know a lot of details but please do keep an eye out and call police if you see her.

29386382_10155630870588732_5839867696280642369_n.jpg 29386442_10155630870583732_8970477095772844811_n.jpg

Upvote 0

WaveDancer

• Aug 26, 2008
    Kitsap/Westport, WA
    Name
    Ken
    Boat Name
    Prowling for a Cat
    It's good to hear that she appears to be alive.

The hard part for her family now is just not knowing what's happening to one of their loved one's and having ZERO influance over her future.

If you truly wanted to disappear into the background of a street community and wanted to avoid the pitfalls of the big city, the Aberdeen/Hoquiam WA area would be a good place to try and do it.

Hopefully this all ends well with her staying in contact with her family just for peace of mind but if she is hell bent on disappearing she's going to disappear.

WD.

Upvote 0