Mission Hills HS QB Jack Tuttle

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by BiggestT, Jun 3, 2017.

1. BiggestT

BiggestT I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    SM
    Boat:
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    Some of guys must have seen this kid. Senior this year, committed to Utah and hoping he stays committed:

There is obviously a lot of good players at the Elite 11 finals, but one guy who really stood out today was Utah commit Jack Tuttle. He was smooth in everything he did, delivered accurate balls with tight spirals and was easily one of the five best performers of the day.

[​IMG]Kyle Bonagura, ESPN Staff Writer

BLOODBATH likes this.
  2. KnotyBuoyz

KnotyBuoyz Not so newbie anymore

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    I have seen him play T. He made good decisions with the ball and didn't try to force things.

Sure wish Tate Martell and Tyjon Lindsey would have stayed at Poway, they left after freshman year and would have been thumping Mission Hills. Both went to Bishop Gorman, then went undefeated for the rest of their high school careers.

Oh by the way, guess where Martell signed? Yep, the OSU Buckeyes! Look him up and weep bro:D

3. KnotyBuoyz

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    I have seen him play T. He made good decisions with the ball and didn't try to force things.

Sure wish Tate Martell and Tyjon Lindsey would have stayed at Poway, they left after freshman year and would have been thumping Mission Hills. Both went to Bishop Gorman, then went undefeated for the rest of their high school careers.

Oh by the way, guess where Martell signed? Yep, the OSU Buckeyes! Look him up and weep bro:D

4. KnotyBuoyz

Name:
    Randall
    Boat:
    27x10
    Statistics seem to indicate we shouldn't be holding our breath based on a verbal commitment. Here's to BigT maintaining his health and sanity while trying to run with the big dogs:nutkick:, good effort and good luck bro.

5. BiggestT

BiggestT I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    SM
    Boat:
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
    Knotty, I was already aware of Tate Martell. He's undersized and probably won't hold up well. They'll probably convert him to slot receiver.