I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
Mark (stonefish) and I finally got our schedules on the same page and got to spend the day washing lures. Out of Mission Bay at dark this morning and out to the temp break in nice conditions. Went in circles, ziged and zaged, went straight all for nada. Worked down to the upper 9 at the tide change, saw lots of birds having lunch and that was about it. Lots of old stories told of the days we used to catch them. LOL

Got to meet the famous ??fisherman (Mike) on the radio. Tried to follow him to the wahoo but he wouldn't tell us where he was so I am blaming out non-catching trip on him!!!

Wind came up around 1pm so I think he high tailed it back to the dock.

Should be nice for the next two days so go get them.

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Out on the water tomorrow weather should be really nice.So nice it would be a shame not to be out there.
Gonna spend the day relaxing out there tomorrow,a hoo would just be a bonus.........Hookup!

Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Ha! I didn't do any better Dennis. I had a whole 3 1/2 hours tops of fishing time, so I knew I was looking for a miracle. Just didn't happen today.

Thanks for convincing me to head out this morning ;)

The unknown fisherman:p:

Reactions: Willdoggy
Upvote 0

Mstonefish

Captain
Feb 6, 2003
Escondido
Name
Mark
Boat
22' Bayrunner CC 140 Suzuki 4 stroke
Thanks for the trip Dennis, put a lot of miles into looking for those skinny bastards again! Way better than working and the weather was great until about 1, should be perfect out there today and tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Fishy47

Jun 17, 2015
Name
Fishy47
Boat
23' MAKO
Always nice to be out there heading out Sunday it should be flat

Upvote 0

Kman

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 7, 2003
So Cal
Name
Kurt
Boat
Robalo R180 Trailer Trash
And no trash fish either...

Sounds like we got some cold weather coming.

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Conditions were not nice this morning. I'm still rocking. However, that said, the afternoon was glass. Tomorrow should be AWESOME!!!!

Get some!!!

Upvote 0