Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Depends on condition
oh i see....that brand new with tags for $220 being offered earlier is already a great deal...like buying from Amazon less Tax & shipping.

For PCH Custom Rail Rod sold on here are between $200 - $220sh..

Reactions: F.I.S.H.Y

Jaysons999

Internet fisherman
Apr 5, 2015
San marcos
Name
Jay
Boat
16' blue fin "paddy sniffer" 18' Starcraft “Ace of Spades”
Anywhere in SD that sells them?
What do you got rocks in your head? I offered you a new with tags below retail without tax. What do you think a local retailer is going to charge you? I’m done. Good luck. I’m out. You want mine $300 anyone else $210

Reactions: butcherboy

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
What do you got rocks in your head? I offered you a new with tags below retail without tax. What do you think a local retailer is going to charge you? I’m done. Good luck. I’m out. You want mine $300 anyone else $210
i am looking for other models too i mean, geez.
i want a 3x for a visx 16 and a XH or 2x for my Mak 15t..
checked Fishermens landing, Dana Landing, and H&M landing who carries the 3x.

Jaysons999

Internet fisherman
Apr 5, 2015
San marcos
Name
Jay
Boat
Cool quit messaging me on offer up too.

Last edited:

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
Cool quit messaging me on offer up too.
For the record, last time my son messaged you on OfferUp was Friday, the same day he posted this thread, truth is you've trolled this thread when he's obviously ignored you. Look at the thread, then you go crying "leave me alone! " Sounds like someone's pms-ing

Jaysons999

Internet fisherman
Apr 5, 2015
San marcos
Name
Jay
Boat
For the record, last time my son messaged you on OfferUp was Friday, the same day he posted this thread, truth is you've trolled this thread when he's obviously ignored you. Look at the thread, then you go crying "leave me alone! " Sounds like someone's pms-ing
Not really pms-ing. You or he or whatever hit me up multiple times with lower offers. I just think it’s funny looking for a retail shop where it will obviously cost more. It doesn’t matter to me. No need for any further pm’s or text messages please. Thank you.

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
Not really pms-ing. You or he or whatever hit me up multiple times with lower offers. I just think it’s funny looking for a retail shop where it will obviously cost more. It doesn’t matter to me. No need for any further pm’s or text messages please. Thank you.
So what's the reason for the disrespect when he's clearly ignoring you? I'll cover his difference and we'll get it retail, better than dealing with a bleeding troll to save 17%. Good luck with selling yours, considering your desperation and attitude to kids, hopefully no-one on BD will entertain your 17% discount.

Almud

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 3, 2015
Name
Almud
Boat
Wish I Had One
Turners had some in San Marcos. Not sure if it was a XXH.
Had good luck getting mine on Amazon; 701XH, 741XXX and 801H.

F.I.S.H.Y

Fishermen.
Sep 27, 2019
San Diego CA
Name
Erick
Boat
None
$199 plus tax and still equals to $220sh...
Like I said, we'd rather pay retail wether online or local tackle, than to give a you any of our money. Weren't you just crying again last night no more messages? You starting to act like a crazy ex girlfriend. Take your bloody rags elsewhere

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
Like I said, we'd rather pay retail wether online or local tackle, than to give a you any of our money. Weren't you just crying again last night no more messages? You starting to act like a crazy ex girlfriend. Take your bloody rags elsewhere
You realize you're talking to 2 different people, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.