ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I have some things for sale that the money will be donated to the Kids Military Fishing Trips.........

Hummingbird Fishfinder 190C...new in box.....make offer.....
WFO Reel bag....new with tags...................make offer.....
Lure bag....new.......................................make offer.....

I'll leave this up for about a week.....remember this will go to the kids fishing trips so be generous!....Thank You......

Dog not for sale.......

I'm going to close this thread on the 26th.........at 5pm......

Attachments

• rod & reel combo 013.jpg
    rod & reel combo 013.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 57
  • rod & reel combo 016.jpg
    rod & reel combo 016.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 46
  • rod & reel combo 014.jpg
    rod & reel combo 014.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 57
  • rod & reel combo 015.jpg
    rod & reel combo 015.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 58
  • rod & reel combo 017.jpg
    rod & reel combo 017.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

gspot

Crazy for Cabo
Jun 21, 2007
Orange County
Name
George
Boat
24' Starcraft Bluewater 240 CC, 17' Boston Whaler
I'll offer $100 for the lure bag. You keep the bag and sell it again, and let me know where to send my $100. I will always help a kid fish or learn how to fish. Because they're military children, all the better. I grew up going on charters with the Marine Corps Special Services group and my dad's squadron. My turn to give back and happy to do it.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
I'll offer $100 for the lure bag. You keep the bag and sell it again, and let me know where to send my $100. I will always help a kid fish or learn how to fish. Because they're military children, all the better. I grew up going on charters with the Marine Corps Special Services group and my dad's squadron. My turn to give back and happy to do it.

This is one reason this Country is so Great!........Thank You!........

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    $30 on the fishfinder......

Btw.....I'll clean and refinish those hand rails it's sittin on for ya....:D.......

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
    May 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Yak
    I'll help Carl with the handrails Frank.

Keep me posted on when this thing gets near. I'm going to get some tackle boxes or something for each kid participating.

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    Thread closes at 5pm on the 26th......highest bidder wins......

WahooUSMA

Feb 25, 2009
    Rancho Cucamonga
    Name
    Roger
    Boat
    37 Bertram

I will offer up the same as gspot for the the reel bag! Donation will go directly to West Point Association of Graduates - United States Military Academy or Wounded Warriors Project - You choose, and you can keep the bag as well and donate to a worthy cause or re-sell. I will post on BWE and see what kind of money we can raise.

I can provide proof of donation if requested.

Sherm

aka: The Sherminator
    May 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Yak
    I will offer up the same as gspot for the the reel bag! Donation will go directly to West Point Association of Graduates - United States Military Academy or Wounded Warriors Project - You choose, and you can keep the bag as well and donate to a worthy cause or re-sell. I will post on BWE and see what kind of money we can raise.

I can provide proof of donation if requested.

BWE? Kayak guys don't have money :rofl: Good on ya for expanding the donation pool.