Dexter Outdoors

finishright

May 17, 2008
Oceanside Ca.
Name
Mike Morris
Boat
prowler kayak
Prayer works wonders, and I thank you all for every one of them. I still have a long way to go, but my doctor released me today to return to home, what a blessing after being in the hospital for 11 weeks.
My new lungs are functioning great! My oxygen saturation is up to 94-97% on room air! No more oxygen!!
Thank you all!! I will see you down at the docks.
Mike

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
I have a big smile on my face because we serve a God that's always bigger than our circumstances! Continued prayers going forward, Mike. May God's hand be upon you and your family, as He promises to complete the good work He has started in you. "And the prayer offered up in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up." (James 5:15) Peace and grace, BD brothers!

Upvote 0

Smitty44

Almost A Member
Dec 30, 2017
garden grove
Name
John
Boat
none
Man, I am fairly new around here, but stopped by out of concern. What great God we serve! Who said He wasn't doing miracles any more! I really need to fish with some of you guys. Thank you Lord for healing Mike and hearing the prayers of those who love him!

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Alright brother! I can only imagine your elation at breathing that familiar smell of salt air with your healed lungs and an inner sense of knowing you are back where you belong. Interesting that those big BFT and YFT out there are just recently beginning to come over the rail more consistently. I think they know that you'll be back to work sooner than later and they're helping out. All honor to our Lord and thanks for your servant's heart in catering to the angling community, Mike. Love from above...

Upvote 0

Rodless_Jim

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Apr 3, 2008
Mexico, DF, Mexico
Name
Jim
Boat
Strictly a Rider
Upvote 0

locvetter

• Mar 24, 2015
    Name
    Loc Vetter
    Boat
    Loc Vetter Casting
    It is official, Mike is picking me up!
    On another thread, about transporting my new 7'6", someone commented that the easiest way was to use BigFishTransport.
    I sighed and bemoaned Mike was not available, but, just to be sure, I e-mailed him. He called me right back. We are on for my trip later this month!!
    Having been a doc for 38 years, I was looking for things that would concern me - in terms of driving and all: He is fully conversant, strong voice, legal license, even recalled some details of my background that I had forgotten I had shared when last we saw each other, in February, 2016.

Hurray! Life just got both happier and easier. Welcome back, Mike.

Oh, AND today is his BIRTHDAY :food-smiley-014:

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

NaplesJohn

Never Forget 343
    Jun 9, 2010
    Port Aransas, TX, USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Wilderness Systems T-160...and just sold the boat!!!
    It is official, Mike is picking me up!
    On another thread, about transporting my new 7'6", someone commented that the easiest way was to use BigFishTransport.
    I sighed and bemoaned Mike was not available, but, just to be sure, I e-mailed him. He called me right back. We are on for my trip later this month!!
    Having been a doc for 38 years, I was looking for things that would concern me - in terms of driving and all: He is fully conversant, strong voice, legal license, even recalled some details of my background that I had forgotten I had shared when last we saw each other, in February, 2016.

Hurray! Life just got both happier and easier. Welcome back, Mike.

Oh, AND today is his BIRTHDAY :food-smiley-014:
    Greatest news yet!!!

Upvote 0