Dexter Outdoors

NaplesJohn

Never Forget 343
Jun 9, 2010
Port Aransas, TX, USA
Name
John
Boat
Wilderness Systems T-160...and just sold the boat!!!
Received the best call I could have asked for few minutes ago, phone rings, and it's Mike. He sounded good, clearly excited about the incredible progress he has made. Pretty funny, he did mention that he wouldn't be able to take care of my fall trip. I gave him a pass on that! God Bless Mike and Nancie!

Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Here’s a pic from Nancie this morning. He’s starting to look like Mike again!

67C1C317-FD8A-4363-ADC7-0FD657B06A3A.jpeg

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Great to hear the good news on Mike. Continued prayers UP in regards to physical healing for a number of BD brothers as well. Keep the chain going friends, miracles DO happen every day!

Reactions: Soda Pop
Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Thanks for sharing! God is faithful and His joy is our strength. Amazing recovery for Mike, yet not surprising knowing how good the Lord is to those who believe and are called according to His purpose. Some R & R time in familiar surroundings soon will only help in Mike's healing. May we all be encouraged through prayer and it's results. God bless you all, BD brethren. See you this summer at the docks, on the water, or at the rail! :)

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
Mike and Nancie snuck out and spent the weekend at their own home this past weekend which they were both very excited about but they had to report back to the home they are staying for rehab. They think Mike will pass his swallow test this week and that should get him home for good, God bless them both.

Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
I’m going to share a story about Mike that reflects where the size of his heart. Before his surgery, I mentioned to him that my brother was recently diagnosed with the big C. Mike, in spite his condition, regularly asks about my brother and to let me know he’s praying for him. Who does this? Only someone with a heart the size of Mike!
Thanks for sharing! God is faithful and His joy is our strength. Amazing recovery for Mike, yet not surprising knowing how good the Lord is to those who believe and are called according to His purpose. Some R & R time in familiar surroundings soon will only help in Mike's healing. May we all be encouraged through prayer and it's results. God bless you all, BD brethren. See you this summer at the docks, on the water, or at the rail! :)[/QUO

Upvote 0

Latest posts