Dexter Outdoors

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
Mike had been released from UCLA within the last 3-5 days and was starting rehab but had a little hurdle. He has been sent back to UCLA with pneumonia. Keep up the prayers everyone.

Reactions: Soda Pop and RichG
Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
So my phone rang last night and caller ID said "Mike Morris". I half heartedly expected it to be Nancie on Mike's phone mainly from the last few updates I have received from her I thought he must be having a real rough time. When I answered there was a faint, somewhat squeaky voice on the other end but there was no doubt it was brother Mike! He told me he is battling an infection and had a bit of fever but just hearing him talk and without gasping for air was a miracle. He remains very confident and positive and thankful for all the support. I know he still has a bumpy road ahead but it made me feel very optimistic hearing him for the first time in awhile. He seems to think he will be back out of the hospital and in rehab soon, maybe this week.

Upvote 0

Tom Honaker

I Should Upgrade My Account
Sep 27, 2015
Hotchkiss Colorado
Name
Tom Honaker
Boat
Royal Star
Hang in there Mike. We are all on your side buddy.
I don't know you Mike, but from this thread, I know you have a lot of us rooting for you! I've been fighting cancer, feeling good today. Always keep you're mind strong, never give up, and always remember, a winner never quits! Would love to talk to you some day! Feel free to pm me anytime! God bless you and you're family my brother!

Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Great news! Being able to talk on the phone is wonderful progress. Lifting you up too, Tom in Colorado as well as all the BD family in the Lord. Thank you God for your healing virtue that touches all those whose trust in You. Keep shining your light, brethren...

Reactions: Squid Sammich
Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
I spoke to Mike yesterday for about 10 mins. He’s back at UCLA. I could barely understand him, but it sounded like he’s got pneumonia, which can’t be good. His speech was garbled but hearing his voice was also uplifting. I urged him to keep up the battle. He said he was very tired and was ready to get well. Keep him in your prayers.

Upvote 0

canyonman

Dec 2, 2005
brooklyn
Name
joe
Boat
Independence
Spoke to mike today for about ten minutes He sounded good. He’s going back to rehab and said he should be home by August. We had a few laughs at my buddy Felix’s expense. Which was good. We left with me saying I’ll see you November to which he replied sure thing buddy. It was good to speak to him and he sounded good

Upvote 0

Latest posts