Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
I just got a call from my friend Mike Morris’ wife Nancy that there is a possible donor and he may be going in for surgery later tonight. This warrior has been thru hell including having a small, if you can call it that, stroke while in ICU. For those that believe in the great healer, please lift Mike, his wife and the medical staff up in your prayers.

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
Texas
Name
Matt
Boat
To be determined
The donor is a male in his 50s who smoked but Mike is in a place where he really needs these lungs so pray that they are healthy despite the smoking.

Reactions: kuyamonster
Upvote 0

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Appreciate the update, Jon. Prayers UP for continued healing, protection, and peace for Mike and his family. Expecting to see God's hand move! "We know all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose." (Amidst our trials or not). Keep faith and the chain going, BD family!

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    Never met him but Prayers Sent up for him and his family. My best friends little sister just went through this, the Doctors are amazing with what they can do now

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
    Texas
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    To be determined
    His wife Nancie is a trooper and is a nurse herself so I think while she might be better prepared to deal with the situation than most it still must be extremely stressful emotionally. Thank you to everyone for your continued encouragement and support for Mike. The recovery is going to be a bit of a struggle for him but I can absolutely attest that seeing you guys post encouragement helps to motivate him that much more. Thanks.

Upvote 0