Here is some of repair work. I used 3/8 marine ply laminated with 1.5oz csm. Bought all resin and csm from fiberglass supply in o-side. For the port and starboard floor i decided to glass in some joists to stiffen up and strengthen floor. Here are the floors after being laminated. I had to use a heat gun to get the resin to kick because it was so cold. Cut out some access hatchs and glassed them in place. Used bondo to fill any gaps. Scarffed ply together for the center floor as it was a 12ft or so section. Laminated the bottom and glassed it in place. More bondo, laminated and glassed it in. Checked the placement of the console as well. Next was glassing in the nailers. It looks ugly as hell but it is strong. Lots of layers Next was a glassed in bench. More 3/8 ply laminatedwith 1.5oz csm both sides. It was a bit of a puzzle to put back together. Battery and storage. The cable channels were fun! All ready for paint and here comes the snow! Polyurethane paint does not like cold weather so had to heat the garage. Put everything together and time to rewire, route cables and stuff. Did some navigation lights too. I don't really care if they are coast guard approved in case you want to talk shite. Don't plan on doing much night stuff anyway. Project is done! Stocked it back up. I didn't get a cushion made for the bench yet so I will use the old one for now. All that was left was to go do some sea trials... Everything went great. The boat rides way better now. No more looking at the sky, even with the livewell full. Ended up with more working space too. Did some hooping and came up empty. They were starting to crawl at 9 but I was done. Hope you enjoyed my build!