PENN

Don Gordo

Aug 3, 2007
EL CENTRO
Name
ALEJANDRO SALAZAR
Boat
22 CENTURY,REEL NICE
These guys are in a war against the drug trafficers. They are trying to do their job, stopping the flow of drugs, guns and money while protecting you the tourist. They are under pressure from their tourism dept. to treat us with dignity and respect. If you feel like you are in danger the thing i would do is not go down there.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Personal experience, sometimes they are strapped, sometimes they are not.

Ok, Duh, I will ask the question again to the OP so you can understand.

Were the Mexican sailors that you had personal contact with armed, and if so, which sometimes may or may not be the case, were they practicing good weapons discipline?

Well you must have been blind on your personal experience. At least one of them will always be packing.

Upvote 0

TonyH54

Whiskey Tango
May 9, 2010
Fullerton, Ca
Name
Antonio Pendejo
Boat
Ask Jerry
Well you must have been blind on your personal experience. At least one of them will always be packing.
Unlike you, I do not have X-Ray vision. I cannot see M-4's mounted inside the cockpit. Don't know what they are packing under their PFD.
You should try doing some genuine trolling out on the water this weekend, instead of trolling the forums.
Out.

Upvote 0

kailuaboy89

Uamaukeaukaainaikapono
Aug 2, 2009
Escondido,ca, USA
Name
Jason
Boat
17' CC "Disco Stik" 36' wood trawler "Punahele"
I will say this, it would take alot for one of them to shoot you or anyone for that matter, they usually are on strict orders not to do something completely stupid like shooting an unarmed american fisherman on a pleasure outing. it would stir up the most unreal shit, and media attention that an already controversy plagued Mexico does not need any more of. Not to mention te government doesnt want to scare away any more tourists with some moola in their pockets, because they need the dolla to make em holla! .....just sayin.........

Upvote 0

Pancheke

CHILANGO HATER
Apr 28, 2004
ENSENADA
Name
PANCHEKE
Boat
QUE ?????
Sign Nothing, Fuck Mexico! I will buy fresh tuna from Tommy! :2gunsfiring_v1:

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THIS THREAD, BUT YOU DONT EVEN OWNA A FUCKEN BOAT SO YOUR COMMENT DOES 'NOT COUNT ..

GO JUMP ON THE MISSION BELLE, DONT THINK IT WILL BE FISHING U.S WATERS ... GOOD LUCK ..

NEXT !!!

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Unlike you, I do not have X-Ray vision. I cannot see M-4's mounted inside the cockpit. Don't know what they are packing under their PFD.
You should try doing some genuine trolling out on the water this weekend, instead of trolling the forums.
Out.

How about you lick my balls.....no trolling for me buddy you can have my turn. I'll slide a bait back and saw your troll fish off if you don't watch it :smoking33:

Upvote 0