430 hp 70

Always Learning
Aug 27, 2009
Carlsbad, CA, USA
Name
Tim
Boat
26' Skipjack "My Girl"
Here's what i don't understand; are they staffing extra boats to patrol the Nados, or are these guys bored so they hang out there?

It doesn't make economic sense to staff a boat and pay for fuel to fine a few guys that don't have their docs. If they're catching the guys without docs while conducting their normal ops it makes total sense.

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
After doing a little investigation my findings are this never happened! Consider this thread closed until further proof!

Reactions: Bottom Line

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
Simple.. follow the rules

J-Dog

Nov 13, 2007
Valencia
Name
Jason
Boat
43' Bertram "PierFection"
That is some funny shit right there. So everyone is up in arms over a possibility of an American being arrested for fishing illegally in Mexican waters. Turns out it was an arrest of Mexicans fishing illegally in U.S. Waters. Now you can hear the crickets chirping in the background and people saying AMERICA, How dare those Mexicans fish our waters! Looks like they did to us what all kinds of Americans have been doing to them (fishing Mexico without the required papers).

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
That is some funny shit right there. So everyone is up in arms over a possibility of an American being arrested for fishing illegally in Mexican waters. Turns out it was an arrest of Mexicans fishing illegally in U.S. Waters. Now you can hear the crickets chirping in the background and people saying AMERICA, How dare those Mexicans fish our waters! Looks like they did to us what all kinds of Americans have been doing to them (fishing Mexico without the required papers).
Might wanna go back and re-read Randy V's link......Pretty sure that was from Texas.

Rocketscyther

Jul 7, 2009
San Diego, CA
Name
Michael
Boat
M&M Candy
A lot of empty Pangas end up in Calfornia beaches... I wonder what happened to all those fisherman, fisherwoman, and fisherkids?

If they want to go fishing in USA waters, they all need to have the proper paperwork/Visas... and come back to the empty boat left on the beach after they are done fishing, then go back home south of the border.

Our Country, Our Rules.

Based on the 2014 State of California Report, there are more Latinos in California than Whites... see attached website link below.

As for the undocumented ones, California does not know how many are currently here illegally (fishing for benefits), therefore USA needed to issue California Driver's Licenses to them.

http://www.ibtimes.com/latinos-set-outnumber-whites-california-what-does-it-mean-economy-1543404

Reactions: plj46

MarktheShark56

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 14, 2014
Name
Mark
Boat
Skipjack 22
Holy hell! What a bunch of old women gossiping over the back fence this
website has become!

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
A lot of empty Pangas end up in Calfornia beaches... I wonder what happened to all those fisherman, fisherwoman, and fisherkids?

If they want to go fishing in USA waters, they all need to have the proper paperwork/Visas... and come back to the empty boat left on the beach after they are done fishing, then go back home south of the border.

Our Country, Our Rules.

Based on the 2014 State of California Report, there are more Latinos in California than Whites... see attached website link below.

As for the undocumented ones, California does not know how many are currently here illegally (fishing for benefits), therefore USA needed to issue California Driver's Licenses to them.

http://www.ibtimes.com/latinos-set-outnumber-whites-california-what-does-it-mean-economy-1543404
they are not illegal any more, they are undocumented, and entitled

Randy V

Slamma Jamma
Mar 19, 2008
Insane Diego, CA
Name
Randy
Boat
30' Kona Star
Got one on the dropper loop!

LOL

Reactions: sueno

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
This is good shit 5 pages........I'm stuck at an airport and I didn't have anything to read!

Reactions: sueno

PCH

El Nino 2015!!!!!!
Jul 14, 2008
North San Diego
Name
Paul
Boat
Gregor 20
Nope your wrong, my friend was taken to Ensenada and paid a hefty fine to release his boat. All because no fmm and passports. Yes he's an idiot

titos334

VIP Elite Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hell
Name
Kevin
Boat
Rainbow Surprise

Our Country, Our Rules.
That's a rite of passage for them. They load the boat up, go "fishing" and if they successfully get their haul to a "fish" market then they're in.

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses