merry christmas

John Stidman

Apr 29, 2018
Baketsfield ca
Name
John Stidman
Boat
26ft seaswirl striper,24 ft trophy walkaround,24ft glasply flybridge.
i would like to take a quick moment to say Merry Christmas to everyone,. this year has been an awesome year. thanks to everyone on here thats been a part of it. you guys helped a guy thats never changed a spark plug completely guy, rebuild from inboard to outboard conversion, to all the electrical and the whole nine yards you have helped and walked me through building a decent fishing machine. and this year it was put to the test with many trips, i got me, me father and son our very first bluefin, yellowtail for any of us thanks to this boat and most important, all your posts, advice and guidance on what where and when. many more to come. i even appreciate the negative comments as i learn from them as well. all in all it was my best fishing year ever. thank you all and i wish you a Merry Merry Christmas. God bless.

Upvote 0

woodfish330

I'm to smart to figure out how to edit this.
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    John.... your steadfast desire to do it right... your ability to weather the stream of info and suggestions... and make the best of it... makes you a great addition to the BD FAMILY.

YOU LEARNED... and will share with others... thats how it should be. I'm proud of your accomplishments...your efforts... and your results. Be safe my brother... Happy Holidays.

Latest posts