usraptr

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
FYI, two spots just opened up on my 10-Day "Bent Rods" EXCEL Charter. Trip departs on Oct 31. The previous trip had WFO fishing on Wahoo and we're hoping for the same. Let me know if you like to go. We have a great group and have lots of fun.

Brad Merritt

usraptr

Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
Josh, Yes a couple of regulars had to withdraw. Not in Calif yet. Will drive down on the 30th.
Brad

usraptr

Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
Okay, everybody, the COWS are biting. Still have two spots left on the trip. Don't miss out. Call Jason at the EXCEL landing.

\Brad

usraptr

Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
Don't miss your chance at a COW on a 10-day trip. The AA got 6 over 200 and the Intrepid also got a 242! Call the EXCEL office now!

Brad

wahoodad

Yaddah X3
Apr 27, 2003
US/Mexico
Name
Choate
Boat
Highliner
This IS a great group to jump on with. I see that phrase often, but this time it is true :D
The chartermaster is a very good dude, the Excel has superb loaner/rental packages- Accurate reels and Seeker rods

Man, if I could go I would!

usraptr

Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
Thanks Choate, I appreciate the kind words.
FYI, I know swag doesn't make a trip but I will be giving away a custom, triple wrapped Cal Star Grafighter 765M, 5 sets of custom tuna cord wrapped side cutters, and several yellowtail and Wahoo lures. Also everybody gets a free T-shirt.
Brad

usraptr

Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
The Royal Polaris reported today that spent the entire day on the anchor landing 13 fish from 140 to 230 pounds. They also had some real heart breakers loosing 2 fish at gaff that were over 250 pounds.
Call the EXCEL office for a chance at these cows. 619-223-7493.

Brad

usraptr

Aug 13, 2012
Woodland Hills, Utah
Name
Brad Merritt
Boat
Cheap Thrills
The Independence reported that when the smoke cleared they landed 13 fish from 125 to 256 pounds, with five over 200 pounds. Three of them were 250 to 256 pounds. The Intrepid reported “Another nice day of trophy Yellow fin Tuna fishing for our Rod & Reel Radio group,” read the report from Intrepid October 26. “Each day we have been down here there have been new personal bests caught, in fact there were 11 new personnel bests made so far this trip with today having a few more. Four more Cows today and several big losses as well, one being a huge fish that just freight-trained its way outta here before breaking off the 130 fluorocarbon!

Only two more days until we leave. You still have time to get on our trip. Call the EXCEL office at 619- 223-7493.

Brad

teamr2

Sep 28, 2011
pensacola, fl
Name
james thomas
Boat
Various
Fished with Brad and his crew last year and had a riot. Very solid group of individuals that made an outsider from Florida feel welcome. Would love to fish this year but I will be hunting in Utah on the 6th. Carl and I both plan to make it on another one of your trips in 2013. You people have fun and I look forward to the updates. Give Justin and crew our regards.