Junior Angler
Oct 7, 2005
San Diego
Name
Mark
Boat
Eclipse
Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a great time fishing! I thought you all would like to see this video. unfortunately we had to Medevac a passenger last Friday from Eclipse. The USCG apparantly "Go Pro'd" and put on YouTube the very next day. Patient was taken to UCSD and released later that evening- he is 35 and was complaining of chest tightness on the left side. Capt Richie had to go 18 miles back towards the beach, then 20 miles back to the fishing grounds. He got on a kelp and had 70 mixed BFT, YFT and Dorado for his trip. i couldn't be prouder of my crew and the way this was handled. They were composed, calm and all business. And they still managed to salvage their 1.5 day trip!!!
Check out the Video here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpaO1kx1Vxs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Take care everyone!
Tight Lines and Sharp Hooks,
Capt Mark

LGHT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 7, 2012
Newport Beach
Name
LGHT
Boat
NA
Wow cool video. I hope the guy is ok. Seems like being released the next day may have been a false alarm. I wonder what the bill is to be medevacked ouch...

-Driftwood-

Nov 5, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Eric
Boat
American Angler, Eclipse
Great job by skipper and crew but i'm not really surprised. Class operation. Congrats Mark! Looking forward to our 2-day trip in a couple of weeks.

wkk

Apr 10, 2007
so cal
www.socalfishingdynamics.com
Name
will
Boat
Edge Water CC/Bonafide RS117
Hey Mark,

Thanks again to your crew. We really appreciate the outstanding effort they did to take care of Thomas. You guys really are one of the best in the fleet.

Can't wait to get out there again with you guys.

AhSpray

Assistant Gaffer
Apr 25, 2003
Escondido
Name
Rob
Boat
AAA+++ Ho
What a ride for that poor guy!
And, MAN, is that pilot good.
Thanks for posting and congratulations to all involved.

rock&reel

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 26, 2007
Downey
Name
Dale
Boat
Proline
I was just on the Eclipse for the first time 2 weeks ago. I have been bragging about the captain and crew to everyone. They are top notch!

tunastryker25

May 14, 2007
OC
Name
Kevin
Boat
Triton 2486 WA
always had good vibe and success on this boat back when it was the Cat Special and Renegade... haven't had the opportunity to fish the boat yet under the Eclipse but will definitely in the future...

MobilHomey

Nov 22, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
24' Skipjack Open
Good job by all... all professionals. Did the Dan Hernandez trip with you Mark. Spent some time in the pilot house with you looking at the side scan :) Great capt and crew!

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
Way to go. First class all the way!:appl:

stewart

Dec 18, 2007
los angeles
Name
stew
Boat
24 ft. Farallon
Congrats to the crew!!!!!! Mark I will see you at the end of the month, Hoffman"s 2 day!!!

steelonthefly

I'll sleep when I'm dead
Aug 29, 2010
Woodland Hills/CA/USA
Name
Ryan
Boat
Dory,Scadden,Truline, Freedom, Aloha Spirit, SA80, Shogun
Pretty cool...I am curious as to why they made the transfer while "under way" as opposed to stopping the boat. Do you know Mark???