DH10

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 18, 2009
Pinedale WY USA
Name
Dave Harper
Boat
17 Crestliner
I am going to be in Mazatlan for a meeting in April (destination is set).

I was hoping to squeeze in a few days on the water, does anyone have any recomendations for guides or boats?

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
Years ago when I went there I would always use "Bill Hemple's Star Fleet "... Very Honest....

Capt Manny

Capitan
Advertiser
Jul 16, 2006
Victoria BC. - Puerto Vallarta ,Mex.
www.elmatadorsportfishing.com
Name
Manny Ocaranza
Boat
40ft Cabo " Aleta "35ft Cabo " El matador "
Years ago when I went there I would always use "Bill Hemple's Star Fleet "... Very Honest....
Look for the boat Go Tequila 669 162 0422
32 lurhs

SBT

Mar 2, 2013
Etna, WY USA
Name
Scott Terry
Boat
Quit'en Time
I'm headed there tomorrow for a bit over a week. We will be fishing in the Sea of Cortez Circuit Finals. I picked Flota Bibi, but I'll get back to you with who kicks ass.

Your neighbor in Star Valley,

Scott

DH10

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 18, 2009
Pinedale WY USA
Name
Dave Harper
Boat
17 Crestliner
I'm headed there tomorrow for a bit over a week. We will be fishing in the Sea of Cortez Circuit Finals. I picked Flota Bibi, but I'll get back to you with who kicks ass.

Your neighbor in Star Valley,

Scott
Thanks for the replies guys.

Scott, for sure let me know how you do. What are the "Sea of Cortez Circuit Finals"?

pgangler

12Wt
Jul 25, 2012
Pacific Grove, Calif
Name
Ron
Boat
Was Cabo35, now RR3
Have fished with Bibi fleet a couple of times - competent captains/crew, but they've only got one decent cruiser, and the rest are pangas. Had a good day catching dorado with them last October, and fun chasing schools of sierras prior to that. Haven't really gone after any billfish or offshore for tuna. Fishing with Escualo next week, and will report back when I return.