Dec 9, 2008
Lahaina, Hawaii, USA
www.sportfishingmaui.com
Name
Lee
Boat
Start Me Up Sportfishing
Aloha from Start Me Up Sportfishing,
Ono Noah is finishing up the fall semester and will be going on a European vacation. Upon his return he faces a tough spring semester, so there will be no time for a part time job. We wish him Bon Voyage, and, I’m sure he’ll check in with us from time to time. I will try to continue to keep the fish reports coming.
Steve Seal is a long time return guest with Start Me Up. This year he brought his father, Billie, on the trip for the first time.
Billie Seal fighting his first Mahi Mahi.

Mr. Billie Seal and Captain Steve admiring the 35lb. bull caught at K buoy on live bait.

Our latest addition to Start Me Up, a Dorado 42’, Cuz, at K buoy with the Action boys.

Mr. and Mrs. Deets , another long time return couple with their catch on 12/1/08 with the Action.

Captain Whaleshark and part of the Mueting party on 12/2/08 with 20lb Mahi. The 3 shibis in the background were also caught on that trip.

Jukke gaffs a nice 28lb. Ono, caught on an afternoon trip, for the Cabana family from Alaska 12/2/08 along with Captain Randy.

Here’s the Deets after their 2nd trip with Action on 12/4/08 with their catch.

Captain Randy goes for the gaff while Jukke leaders this 397.5 lb Blue Marlin caught near K Buoy with a Marlin Magic Red Eye Rukas lure.

Mr. Skeeter Baker with his Marlin, coming through the door on board Start Me Up.

Back at the dock.

Ono Noah’s shoes will be hard to fill, but I will try my best to keep you updated with a weekly report.
Thank you for reading this report.
Tight Lines and Good Fishing!
Das it
Tag and Release of your billfish is your choice. Let your Captain or Charter company know what you want before you book your trip
Stop Wishin’ and Go Fishin’

Last edited by a moderator:

hunterdon

Nov 14, 2008
Orting, WA. King
Name
Don
Boat
None
Nice report. Had a little trouble figuring out which photo I had loaded as they did not appear on the thread. Not sure how Ono made the photo's available in the thread?

GODAWG

GODAWG
Nov 6, 2008
SOMEWHERE
Name
SINKING BOAT
Boat
SMALL WITH HOLE
LOOKS LIKE THE FISHING BEEN REAL GOOD OVER . NICE NEW BOAT . KEEP IT COMING THE DAWG IS GONE

Carlito

Nov 29, 2008
Lahaina HAWAII Curacao Dutch antilles
Name
Carlo
Boat
35 Bertram REEL HOOKER
I miss it soooo much..................... it hurts looking at all you guys... i miss Maui ..here in the caribbean it is o k ......just o k ....

Noah!! aloha nui brah it's lito.... ( from next door at Finest kind.... comming back in 2009!!!! be ready! )

once again i do miss all you guys...Lahiana harbor rules!

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
Wow, thank you for the reports. I wanna come out there so bad, just need to figure out a good excuse to give the wifey?LOL

Ono Noah

All bit up
Jul 20, 2008
Maui, U.S.A.
Name
Noah
Boat
Any boat will do
Top Notch report from the best sportfishing charter company in Lahaina!

Thanks for everything Start Me Up!

Keep the photos and reports coming!

-Ono Noah

Carlito

Nov 29, 2008
Lahaina HAWAII Curacao Dutch antilles
Name
Carlo
Boat
35 Bertram REEL HOOKER
Aloha ONO Noah! good times in Europe! leave the girls ALONE! hahah
Man i wish i could go with you i am heading to the Netherlands myself next month..
My grandma is not doing so well...

wish you all the best man!
Goodtimes!
Aloha.