maui boats

ifish916

Sep 14, 2015
Folsom
Name
Jim
Boat
22' Centurion
Hi, I'm headed to Maui in a few weeks (Mar 2021) and in search of a good captain recommendation. I have fished the other islands several times but not Maui. I looked online but it seems like boat brokers have the market on web sites and when I try to contact one boat I get recomendations for another by someone who is not the boat captain I was trying to reach.

Like many of you I prefer to talk to a captain directly and see if we are on the same page with fishing. This trip it will be just me so it will have to be a full day share. Anyone got a name or two for me? phone number or email would be a bonus.

Mahalo!

Upvote 0

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Hi, I'm headed to Maui in a few weeks (Mar 2021) and in search of a good captain recommendation. I have fished the other islands several times but not Maui. I looked online but it seems like boat brokers have the market on web sites and when I try to contact one boat I get recomendations for another by someone who is not the boat captain I was trying to reach.

Like many of you I prefer to talk to a captain directly and see if we are on the same page with fishing. This trip it will be just me so it will have to be a full day share. Anyone got a name or two for me? phone number or email would be a bonus.

Mahalo!
Jim,
Start me up is the sponsor of the Hawaii Fishing Forum on BD, here's a link to something not as typical for fishing Maui.
They can also set you up for a trolling adventure.

Cheers
Pat

Reactions: ifish916
Upvote 0