Just for you Saluki and Wildcat...another poll ! Matt Bush is in trouble again From today's UT Friday, April 3, 2009 From coast to coast, trouble continues to brew for former Padres No. 1 draft pick Matt Bush. This time, the former Mission Bay High standout was released by the Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday after an incident at a party in Dunedin, Fla., where he was pitching in the team's minor league organization. At the party early Tuesday, someone had drawn markings on his face, according to a complaint made with the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office. He blamed a 23-year-old female, and she accused him of throwing a baseball past her head and banging on her car window to scare her, according to the sheriff's office. She said he appeared intoxicated and acted belligerently. The Florida state attorney is reviewing the case for possible charges. Bush was not arrested, and there were no injuries reported. The Blue Jays said he was released for “failing to comply with team guidelines that were set out for him” and gave no further details. Toronto acquired Bush, 23, in a trade with the Padres in February. The Padres designated him for assignment one day after he allegedly was involved in an altercation with lacrosse players at Granite Hills High Feb. 4. The San Diego District Attorney's Office filed four misdemeanor charges against him in connection with that incident. He has a pretrial conference scheduled for May 1. Bush also had been wanted in San Diego on an arrest warrant for failing to appear at his arraignment stemming from a 2004 underage alcohol possession citation. That warrant was cleared by his attorney last week. His court date on that case is set for April 30.