MasterBaiters Sportfishing Puerto Vallarta OMG. Who needs a laugh? This is good...

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
wow....finally a hook up. I was soaking that bait since march 18th......
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
I knew that had to be someone from here, but Mikey??? I didn't think you were that devious... :D I'm going to write to them in regards to an all male, naked overnight trip to El Banco with my friends Saluki, Tues. and ConSeaMate... :D

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
It HAS been established that some boats have fished inside the boundary and gotten everybody detained in less than 5star accommodations.. That's something I want to know.

2MAYEtoes

Mackerel Maker
Apr 24, 2011
San Diego
Name
Cristin Kelly
Boat
Privateer
"...Drinking the BLOODY juice..."

Awesomesauce.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
Hey El Hefe.... (Ali)

you can still be "the first to like this" on his March 2010 post........ :rofl:

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
That's funny. It's really under that dude's skin. Keep up the good work.

lilharcher

Well-Known "Member"
Apr 28, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Matt
Boat
Champion 188
Hilarious...Stan proved to redefine "idiot"...he turned a two paragraph article into like 15 by saying the same stupid shit over and over........I feel sorry for the clown.

Three things that were so idiodic:
1) "The last guys who lost a motor on a boat here floated to Japan before they were found!"......hahaha
2) "Ali has some connection to Maximas and is connected to Bloody Decks as well"
3) In first reference, he mentions the buffer zone is "15 miles", the next reference he mentions it to be "12 - 15 miles", then in later references, he mentions the buffer zone to be "12" miles.......get a clue.

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
This guy gives morons a bad name...........

He's probably also a Packer fan.

seriola_killer

Dalurker's #1 Fan
Mar 24, 2008
Hurst, Tx
Name
Jerry
Boat
The Moose Knuckle
So let me get this straight. English is his second language? Furthermore anyone who doesn;t ever give kudos to other posts or give some fishing info from time to time doesn't get much respect when they throw shameless plugs out there to get free advertising.

WTF your name is Masterbaiters and you critique another site for having pictures of hot women?
Dearest Stanley,

Since you don't have the stones to leave your rant online (it's been pulled) and I must piece this post together with responses of other members I have no choice but to accept a big portion of the responsibility regarding Bloodydecks featuring hot women. My apologies and I hope we can find a peaceful way of resolving this matter. And furthermore, if you could provide some nice pictures of that hot piece that used to be your wife I will submit them to the higher ups here at BD, Inc. as an "olive branch" to future endeavors. Please let me know your thoughts on this matter and send required photographic material of said hot piece who dropped your flaky ass. Ahhhh, nevermind........ Go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,

All bd'ers Who Prefer An Honest Charter Company

Reactions: Fish Asassin

BloodyL

Throwing everything I got
Jan 4, 2009
Placentia
Name
Mick
Boat
The Beach
That article scared the :shithappens: out of me!

Cory

Rule #2 Doubletap
Admin
Apr 1, 2005
San Diego
Name
Cory
Boat
Tuna Jihad
Dammit!!! Bloodydecks is one word!!!!

Ali, did you not renew with the Taliban? I didnt see any mention of you and the Taliban in the article...i mean rant.

Sep 10, 2008
Orange County
Name
George
Boat
Sporties
how did this guy get such a hard on for you guys? did you not let him sit at your table at the bar or something?

Bank Robber

Hyperbolist
Apr 9, 2006
Merritt Island
Name
Dean
Boat
F/V Bank Robber
Okay calm down! He said it wasn't a sour grapes article :D

I have a question about this "Bloody Decks Gang". Is it part of the secret forum? How can I join? What is the jump in/out policy.

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Okay calm down! He said it wasn't a sour grapes article :D

I have a question about this "Bloody Decks Gang". Is it part of the secret forum? How can I join? What is the jump in/out policy.
We'll jump ya in..........Then tell ya the rules.....LOL