MasterBaiters Sportfishing Puerto Vallarta OMG. Who needs a laugh? This is good...

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
This is pretty funny:

benny Says:
March 18, 2010 at 1:01 am | Reply

so if I come fishing with you, can we kill as many Dorado as we like? You posted that we can catch 10 each, I believe…..

and I agree. those guys at Bloody Decks are mean.

* masterbaiters Says:
March 18, 2010 at 1:56 am | Reply

Hello Benny, Kill as many Dorado as you like? I’d like to think you would keep what you can eat, share a little with the crew, then throw the rest back. There are fishing regulations in Mexico and it’s a ten point system. Legally, Dorado are considered three points each, no matter how small or how big. But there is no enforcement on these regulations, so frankly, it is wide open. One good thing about Dorado is they won’t go to waste. But with the projected diminished populations, we can’t afford to waste this resource or none of will have any to catch. I hope this answers your questions amigo….. Stan

I thought dorado were 2.5 "pts" per person towards a 5 per species "pts" per person in Mexico. It sounds like I can actually keep 3. Huh....
wow....finally a hook up. I was soaking that bait since march 18th......
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
I will tell you what happen tp him.NOTHING.I talked to him a week ago last Friday he came down to the boat while we were fueling.Bla bla bla bla and which way is the Banco.Not really seemed in a great mood except he said something about giveing every one Master Baiter shirts to ware to the next BD barbeque.We respectfully laugh and declined.He did mention BD and managements competance .Little did we know about the Hatfields and Mccoys going at it.Otherwise he seemed in good humor.When we run across him in may and we will if I had some uh BD stickers one might find its way to a window or 2 not that Im stirring the pot now .But you just never know about these things.

Hey Dave... PM me your address and I'll make sure you get enough stickers :D
And please get a few shirts 3X for me. I need something for the Yellowtail shootout Banquet. LOL I'm sure Ali and Jason would look good sportin them also.

Just see how we take care of AC Tshirts :D

Last edited:

gringo loco

Sep 8, 2009
Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico
Name
jim
Boat
16' aluminum, gringo loco
I will tell you what happen tp him.NOTHING.I talked to him a week ago last Friday he came down to the boat while we were fueling.Bla bla bla bla and which way is the Banco.Not really seemed in a great mood except he said something about giveing every one Master Baiter shirts to ware to the next BD barbeque.We respectfully laugh and declined.He did mention BD and managements competance .Little did we know about the Hatfields and Mccoys going at it.Otherwise he seemed in good humor.When we run across him in may and we will if I had some uh BD stickers one might find its way to a window or 2 not that Im stirring the pot now .But you just never know about these things.
Dave,

Just think, if you would have taken one of those free shirts, you would have had something to clean up the mess, after you got your monthly Play Boy subscription.

By the way, could you get my wife's coat back before it sells at that West Hollywood auction?? She really likes the way I look in it!!

Smokey

ALUMINATOR

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
Hey Dave... PM me your address and I'll make sure you get enough stickers :D
And please get a few shirts 3X for me. I need something for the Yellowtail shootout Banquet. LOL I'm sure Ali and Jason would look good sportin them also.

Just see how we take care of AC Tshirts :D

You are bad my friend!!~!!!! LOL Are you ready for that road trip??? Bernie stopped by yesterday and wants to go!!

zigzag

Captain
Aug 6, 2005
PV / Mexico
Name
Dave
Boat
BERTRAM 35
You are bad my friend!!~!!!! LOL Are you ready for that road trip??? Bernie stopped by yesterday and wants to go!!
You mean your TAKEING YOUR BOAT TO PV???????? Hey and keep the Swab Jock away from HESTERIA. He will ruin your nights.Chupalita is still pissed at him for no propina.Course shes not real happy any way she says you guys are from Monterey or Canadian.Where did we leave Smokeys jacket??On the boat???

Last edited:

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
Master Baiters Fishing Important News

Wow. Everywhere the guy goes there is drama.

TO ALL OUR CLIENTS AND FRIENDS
P R E S E N T

The one that signs the present, Magda Lucena Piedrahita Rojas, since I started commercial activities from January 2004, under the protection of the brand MASTER BAITER'S and the design that accompanies it, situation contemplated and perfectly legitimized according to the mexican legal system as for brands, which grants protection not only to the record, if not to use that on the brand is realized.

Now then, the C. STANLEY RAY GABRUK in a rash and fraudulent act of unfair competition, when he realized that the signed one not have registered the brand MASTER BAITER'S, in total ignorance of the Law of the Industrial Property, he request and obtained the record of the above mentioned brand with which he has realized a series of defame acts in the detriment of my person and even initiating diverse procedures which not only have been answered in time and form by mi side making worth the best right of use that I have on the brand MASTER BAITER'S. Besides of that, the administrative procedures of nullity have begun in opposition to each and every of the spurious brand records obtained by STANLEY RAY GABRUK.

To establish the previous manifestations I transcribe the content of the fraction I of the article 92 of the Law of the industrial Property that illustrates clearly the origin of the procedures initiated of our part:

ARTICLE 92.-The record of a brand(mark) will not produce any effect against:
I. - The third one that of good faith was exploiting in national territory the same brand(mark) or similar other one in degree of confusion, for same or similar products or services, always and when the third one had started using the brand(mark), of a no interrupt way, before the date of filing of the request of record or of the first use declared in this one. The third one will have right to request the record of the brand(mark), in three years following the day in which the record was published, in whose case will have to proceed and obtain before the declaration of nullity of this one, and
There fore, by means of the present one, I do public that the one who is committing acts of unfair competition is the proper STANLEY RAY GABRUK, who as I already mention, in total ignorance of the Law of the Industrial Property he obtained diverse brand records with that he has been attacking me, without contemplating the exceptions that the above mentioned law contemplates and that are contained in the transcribed article; and even worse, without contemplating the administrative actions that already I have made use, and not even the Civil and Penal sanction that in it’s moment I will make be worth against him.

For the previously exposed, I stay to your orders for any explanation or commentary on the individual.

MAGDA LUCENA PIEDRAHITA ROJAS
PUERTO VALLARTA, JALISCO, JANUARY 5, 2009

Last edited:

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Wow.... really surprised that he is still in town, I know if he pulled that shit in Todos Santos he'd be run the fuck outta town.

Good folks down south usually do a good job of policing they're own.

fly liner

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 10, 2009
hemet ca USA
Name
Josh
Boat
18.5 wahoo/21' crystaliner /15' prowler
Well you all have to admit alot of us do talk alot of shit on others but what the hell is wrong with half naked chicks accept the half part.

goodrick

Borderline Terrible
Aug 17, 2009
Santa Clarita, CA, USA
Name
Brian
Boat
22' Seaswirl
FlyLiner is right. Some people are just plain abusive on BD. Sometimes the lack of class being exhibited is amazing.

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver/Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
"We spend the extra money on the Fluoro Carbon leader that is completely invisible under the water (35 dollars a pop) and we change it every time a billfish touches it because it rashes the line." ~quote-MasterBaiter's~

Well then, there we have it. Nobody can ever say that Flouro is visible underwater.

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
if this is a Canadian site, where's my free meds??!!