MasterBaiters Sportfishing Puerto Vallarta OMG. Who needs a laugh? This is good...

Bayside

Oct 2, 2005
Santa Cruz
www.baysidemarinesc.com
Name
Todd Fraser
Boat
26 Thompson
Aw shit Manny buy that guy some coffee so he can keep writin and dreaming of sellin T-shirts. I had a feeling this Ali guy was with Osama or was that Obama? Or is this all the fault of the one in only JT the Canadian. Either way PV Taliban will prevail and MB will be writing Blogs slaping Hogs and sellin T-shirts. I think we all know who really is out there day in and day out if not PM me. VIVA LAS ISLAS!

GLASS PADDY

Invisible Man
Feb 16, 2009
ABOUT 20 FEET UP
Name
DOUG
Boat
GLASS PADDY
You know what sucks is my Bro brought me back a master baiter sportfishing T-shirt from PV and now I can't wear it.Stan put a boycott on his own shit.I should walk up to the BD booth with it on.LOL

Aleta

Apr 1, 2003
Newport
Name
Clarke
Boat
3070 Pursuit
Holy crap! I hope Oilver Stone doesnt catch wind of this PV fishing/charter/website conspiracy theory or I see another shitty movie on the horizon. Now we just need to figure out who they will cast as Ali and Capt Josh Temple.

Aleta

Apr 1, 2003
Newport
Name
Clarke
Boat
3070 Pursuit
I vote Borat as Ali & Adam Lambert as JT. :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I have to go with Jack Black as Ali ( think shaved head & goat )
and of course Christopher Lloyd as Stan. Maybe Enrique Iglesias as Juan Pablo Moll and with a cameo by Bogi, as himself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Why the fuck does he have to be named Stan ???

Yo Manny.......I've never been in the back of your truck.. I don't know where they got the picture of me with my AK47..........

:D

Damn I bee a TaleeBaner.........:D

apcrew45

Jun 10, 2007
GH, CA
www.rmfineinc.com
Name
bye
Boat
hello
didn´t go to bloody decks for information that was accurate. They were going to the site because of the Trash Talk, Half Naked women, swearing and lying…

Exactly why I joined.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador
woW. :shake:

"ravings of a madman"?

I figured Corky for a canuk........Ali must be one of them muslim infiltrators....

TunaMatt

Dec 27, 2007
Encinitas
Name
Matt
Boat
Long Range
after making 3 quality trips to P.V. this year on TOPGUN(Capt. Juan, Zanate y Nacho)a solid B.D. team player and planning to fish El Matador(Capt. Manny,et.al) in the coming months.I can't find the time to fish with someone so famous as this .Stan should stick to strokin'& leave fishing to those who love the sport.what a macaroon.no money for Stan,only B.D. in P.V.

TunaMatt

Dec 27, 2007
Encinitas
Name
Matt
Boat
Long Range
after making 3 quality trips to P.V. this year on TOPGUN(Capt. Juan, Zanate y Nacho)a solid B.D. team player and planning to fish El Matador(Capt. Manny,et.al) in the coming months.I can't find the time to fish with someone so famous as this .Stan should stick to strokin'& leave fishing to those who love the sport.what a macaroon.no money for Stan,only B.D. in P.V.
Jason & Ali are Knot famous, thats for real !